I just noticed that we don't have a topic for beauty so I'll post here.

I have been wearing makeup since I was a teen. I enjoy making myself up for any occassion from day wear to glamour wear.

I'd like to share a couple of ideas with you and maybe you can do the same for me. You may already know these but I thought I'd share anyway.

I fingertip my foundation and use a large fluffy brush to blend from forehead to neck. It makes my face look flawless and is very gentle, unlike fingers rubbing it in.

I apply my lipliner as soon as I finish showering. I brush my teeth BEFORE I shower and my lips are soft, pliable and less wrinkled?;) so there is no bleeding and I fill in the blank space later on. Then I daba bit of shine in center of lower lip, then loose powder so my lipstick stays set for hours.

I use an eyelash curler, always have and thanks to a dear friend, found a way to make it work better. Heat the rubber with your hairdryer before using. Works like a curling iron.

Use orajel if you find tweezing painful.

Dust applied eyeliner with like eyeshadow colour to prevent running later in day.

I always use loose powder as my almost final touch all over. Lastly, I give the second coat of Mascara.

Almost forgot... sharpen all pencils before each use.

Voila, I'm done.

Care to share? Love to know your secrets.

chick

Edited by chickadee (02/07/07 11:00 PM)