Don't tell him you read his website. Whatever you do. That's your only way of finding out some of the things he does. If he asks tell him, mom's have ways of finding these things out. I used to tell my kids this and now that they are adults they thought I had eyes in the back of my head and a crystal ball. It keeps them on their toes because they don't know how you are finding out.

I'd also have a talk with his girlfriend's parents. As long as you aren't acusing or condemning they should listen. They may be as much in the dark as you are and if they know about it they might be a little bit more careful with their daughter's freedom. If not the little girl may come up pregnant or with a STD.

Any other friends that are in on the drug use, their parents need to be aware of their kid's behaviour too. If they don't act like they care you can always let the police know what's going on. In this day and age sometimes the parents are in on it.

We parents have to stick together and help each other out. Who knows, they may know somethings you didn't know. If the kids find out the parents are ganging up on them they might straighten up.

Oh and I'd also get that boy some counceling. Medical insurance sometimes covers this sort of thing here in the states. I know your country is a little different. If they won't get you any help go in person. It's easier to put people off on the telephone.

I raised two boys and I know it's tough. Plan a little one on one time. Sometimes they act out because they feel neglected. He's going through that puberty phase and is trying to prove he's a man. He needs a better role model than his older brother, maybe a church leader or mentor.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I hope some of this helps. I'll be praying for you.

Laurel