There are some people I keep in touch with that were there on the award night Dee won. I can't wait to tell them this. One of the ladies was my director for Shirley Valentine. Two years later I directed her in Driving Miss Daisy.

JJ, I want to meet you so badly and I can't wait when that day comes. I have often thought of what it would've been like to have had you involved in our theatre.

It was a different time in my life, but it was a very happy and rewarding time. There were so many doors that were open when you were involved in the community theatre's on base. I thought it was a wonderful program for the soldiers who were there alone. When you became involved in a show, whether you were the lead or whether you passed out programs, you were a family.

Sadly, because of the cut backs, morale support went first. Of course, it should've been the last thing to go, but unfortunately, we lost more and more of our resources.

There is so much more to talk about and I am sure that Dee and I have some interesting stories to tell, LOL.

Cheers,
Cathi