Thank you everyone for your lovely, heart-warming words!!! And what a miracle here tonight - it's 9:30pm and my brother's Internet connection is working! It stopped working shortly after noon today, so I figured it was finished for the day. But just before heading to bed, I thought I'd give it one more try - and here I am!! And wouldn't you know it, the one night that it's working, I'm too tired to stay very long.

Just a wee note of concern...I've been having fairly disturbing dizzy spells today (VERY unusual for me, even when I'm sick, which is very rare lately) and some tightness in the back of my left shoulder. I walked across the parking lot to the little mall and checked my blood pressure at the pharmacy - 165/90! That might not sound high, but my bp has rarely if ever gone over 115/60, even after a brisk walk. So I waited a few minutes, 2nd reading was 154/88. I was scared and started crying. The pharmacist (thank God for his caring patience!) sat with me for 10 minutes and we did another reading, 144/86. Still very high for me, but the pharmacist didn't think it was dangerous, but encouraged me to see my doctor to start monitoring it over the next few weeks. That's very hard to do right now, since my brother's in such a critical stage right now and in need of fairly constant help. But I'm going to call tomorrow and make an appointment for next week.

Still a bit dizzy now and then, and that tightness is still there, and I'm very fatigued today, but hopefully it's just stress, though I've been far more stressed out than this and it's never shown in my bp before.

Anyway, let's hope it's nothing more than an off day!

(Maya Angelou)