gimster - Great idea about finding someone at the CC, however I'm not looking to speak in my area and there are 200 CC's in m state.

I don't understand how the fish bowl will get me to be a speaker at a CC. Can you explain that?

Casey: I hope you have better luck than I did with the Business Expo, etc. I'm starting to think that the best thing I can do with my list of CCs is to sell it on my site!

Kathy appreciate your note. I am a member of NAWBO but the nearest group is 6 hours away. They won't look at getting a hotel to sponsor me to take a trip out there, which I would do.

After 9 years in business, I am not a beginner in the speaking arena. Just that I've done so much for free that groups don't want to pay. OR they think they're doing me a favor buying me dinner or lunch.

I deserve to be paid to speak! The freebies I do now are very calculated I spoke for free to a group of 30, got 20 ezine subscribers and 1K in sales. I'm looking to speak and be paid and sell products and services. I can have it all! Just not through the CC's

We help independent and fee-based financial advisors find simpler ways to grow personally and professionally.

http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com