Thanks, JJ. I have a chair in the dollhouse that has flowers on it that look like violets and I have a table where I have a vase and an old phonograph with a horn. I'm seeing some things in the dollhoue itself that I could use to create a picture for the cover. I like the idea of using the house itself in the background. Or, I have a bone china teacup that has blue violets on it. I could create a nostalgic still life with some lace, the cup, etc.

There was a song in the early 50s that Dinah Shore sang called Sweet Violets. My aunt and I used to play the 78rpm record on this big old RCA Victor phonograph that was in a mahogany cabinet. One of the stories will be about the phonograph and how my aunt and I used to sit in front of it and sing the song along with Dinah Shore. That's why I want the name for the book. It just all kind of ties in the way I want it to. But, is there any problem with using a song title as a title? One of the stories is called Puppy Love. But, that's a common phrase so I think I'm ok.

I know I'm going to get side-tracked shortly when Katie makes her appearance so I'm not getting too into it yet, but I am gathering my ideas.