Does anyone in here purchase their prescriptions online or by phone?

We're looking for a reputable place to purchase drugs. Doesn't that sound wonderful?

My husband and daughter are diabetics and we're beginning to research other methods of buying insulin and blood test strips.

Every time we turn around the price of our prescriptions seems to increase.

Help!

FYI...when my mom was sick with cancer she had to take lots of meds. One was hugely expensive. I want to say $40.00 per pill. Could have been more, wasn't less. She only had to take a few every time she had chemo.

One day my brother and I phoned all the pharmacies in the area pricing this drug. You wouldn't believe the difference. Before our calls I thought the small independent pharmacies would be the most expensive and the CVS, Rite Aids, and Giants the cheapest. I was wrong. It was the total opposite. I was shocked.

I thought the bigger the place, the lower the price because they purchase in bulk. WRONG! We ended up getting the very same medication from the teeniest pharmacy in town at about 1/4 the price. The owner was a real gentleman, cared about my mom and dad, and has since become a friend of my dad's. Dad started buying all Mom's prescriptions from him.

Shop around!