WOW! Sherri, going on 20 - what stories you must have to tell. How many children produced your lot? How fun holidays must be, tiring, but worth it, no doubt. I came from a large family and, I must say, when I was young, it was great getting together. I'm sure it was hard on my mom, especially after we grew, married and had our 16 for her and Daddy to love. Things have changed and we don't gather as we use to. How do you handle it? Do they all come to your home at the same time? Do you all have to meet at a rented facility?

Quote:

It hasn't been a real good year and I tend to close down and crawl inside of myself. I have been busy but not satisfied. Make sense? Mid-Life Crisis in my late 50's.

Oh, how this makes sense!!!! I can so relate! I'm sorry you have had a rough year, but I admonish you to remain outside yourself, so nothing can take you off-guard. If this was a private forum, I'd share a few things, but I'll just have to be your cheerleader and cheer you on. I hope 2007 brings you peace, happiness and many blessings!!!