Actually TODAY (Friday) begins the string of surgeries. They are going to build her a jaw/chin, and reattach her tongue. They are also going to reset her eyes. I've never heard of that but my sister explained it in detail. I won't go into the particulars right now. Heather doesn't have any bone left to allow her to have teeth, or dentures, I should say, so I don't know what they are going to do to enable her to have some, even implants, but the good news is that she works for a dentist, MY DENTIST, and he is the best in the world, so I'm sure they will work it out somehow. He is also a surgeon for some things so I know she is in capable hands.

I would appreciate more prayers today for Heather as she goes through all of this. I thank you in advance for giving of your time and self to her.

My sister and I are talking about hosting some kind of benefit for her since she will be out of work for about a year. Her benefits and the money that's been raised so far will see her through about six months worth, plus what Doc (the dentist) is paying (you wouldn't believe it! He is wonderful)....but there's still more therapy, time off work, etc...anyway, I'll let you know if we come up with something AND what it is...