Hey girls...I've been MIA (missing in action) for a bit. Anyway, news so far is that Heather has no chin or jawbone. They will be building this from scratch. Can you even imagine? I know I cannot. However, there is so many wonderful people praying for her (including you all) and by the grace of God she will be healed.

My sister told me that yesterday she even managed to sit up in bed. Oh my. I just can't fathom the road ahead for her. She has youth and prayer on her side. I'd say that's a good combination. Wouldn't you?

I'll try to get more details as we go along. I was unable to go to the hospital yesterday as my grandbeauties have been sick again and of course, I had to be the martyr and go take care of them. I think their Mommy/Daddy are so thankful to have help and since both were running such high fevers, (105) I simply HAD to make sure they broke the fevers. Happy to say they did.

I'm home today so I hope I can go and visit Heather this afternoon. I'll report back either way because there are friends and love ones surrounding her constantly and we are in touch daily.

Thank you all for being so supportive of a total stranger. But then again, it's what you do as loving and kind people, and as my sister. I love you all dearly!