Hey all,

Sorry I took so long getting back on board. It has been tough. The pain has been pretty bad and I have been sleeping a lot.

My computer also failed. The worm thing. [Eek!]

I had a few difficult days. One really bad night. I guess I shouldn't complain it could have been much worse.

I could not believe how I was treated in the hospital. I went in for surgery on Friday. Sunday morning I called my husband and told him "come and get me out of here"!!!

I don't understand aren't the nurses there to help you? It seemed it was a bother for them to help. At one point, I had a nurse say "now what" when I buzzed for help to the bathroom. If it wasn't for the nurse I had Saturday night, (God Bless Her) I think I would have lost my mind.

I believe if you feed your body well it will heal. The human body is an amazing thing. How is your body supposed to heal with the crap they feed you? I had my husband bring me things from home. I could not eat or drink anything from there.

The floor I was on was very dirty and smelled of urine. The shower had some kind of mold all over the walls and floor. I was so grossed out. I just wanted to go home. This is not how I expected my hospital stay to be.

It is so nice to be home. [Big Grin]

Tomorrow I go to get these $%#* staples out. They are the main problem right now. Everytime I move I see stars.

Well ladies thanks for caring. I need to lay down for awhile. Be in touch soon.

Dotsie, I will get that address to you.