Thanks everyone! You have no idea how much it has meant to have the support of so many caring women--and I've never met one of you! God is so good to bring us together in a place we can share and support each other.

I felt much the same as you, I won't try to contact this woman. I have however prayed that God would reveal through on of his bizarre temper tantrums just what she is dealing with and then she will have to decide.

I did however contact the sheriff who began the investigation on my husband and gave him a heads up that he was marrying and the question had been raised about possibly fleeing the country. I told him that I was telling him and he could decide if it was a credible threat. He called the federal authorities and informed them. so my responsibility is done.

I paid off my son's car loan today (my sister is going to be his banker as a gift to help him through college--what a great aunt he has!PTL!) I called today to get the payoff on the property taxes and they are 200 less than I had estimated PTL! I called the bank to get the payoff on my loan against CD and the interest owed is less than I had calculated as well! God is working out the details and making my mountains smooth!

He has been faithful to carry me through all this mess. I still am delaing with the house/sale/foreclosure but trust that God will also work this out for me as well.

Thanks again everyone! Hugs and kisses for everyone!