Hi all, hope I'm not posting over anyone. Just wanted a last minute call for prayer. Got a call Friday afternoon (as I was loading a truck to take his things to a storage unit--that he has decided not to fight me, I can have whatever I want, he doesn't want anything, he isn't coming to the divorce hearing--all because he has (finally) realized he is going to prison!

So tomorrow is the BIG day I legally take back my life. Tomorrow I reclaim my maiden name. Tomorrow I walk into my future. Tomorrow....oh I guess you get the idea!

Anyway, if you could all pray one more time I would appreciate it. I am not going in asking for everything, just half of retirement and for half of bills incured to date--I am hopeful the judge will see that I am not a 'gold digger' and grant my request.

Love to you all for standing by me during this!!

PS I moved over the weekend--30 people showed up to help me move! PTL! We were done in 4 hours! And since he had said he didn't want anything, we stopped the idea of moving his stuff to storage and I called an auctioneer to haul his stuff away. They have delayed the foreclosure sale for 7 days while they review the paperwork! When God starts to move He can mow down mountains!

I had to move fast becasue of the foreclosure sale so my things have been put in the basement of a house that is being rehabbed--right next door to the one I am going to rent! Once the tenant moves out I just have to walk my things across the driveway to put them away in my new home. In the meantime because of the extension I am 'camping out' in my current house on a air mattress and a folding chair--me and my dog--just waiting for God's timing!

Before anyone thinks I was cold and calloused to have his things hauled off, I went through all the boxes with 2 friends and we retrieved his awards and family things, the little bible he received when he accepted Christ as a youngster, etc. Once he is sentenced and jailed I will load my car and take them to his parents. Don't know how they will react to seeing me, but it has to be done.