The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 103 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#99880 - 12/22/06 02:25 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Afterwards, as the sun rose over the desert (it's Vegas, ladies - they have sun!) they ventured out by the pool. Sam volunteered to pose for a few photos, since the Vegas lady knew her friends would never believe this!

The Vegas lady jumped into the pool, and they had the pool boy (who was a tad jealous, to say the least!) take some pics.

#99881 - 12/22/06 04:52 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

...and then....

(c'mon girls, I know you've got more story lines up your sleeves!)

#99882 - 12/22/06 05:05 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
(Kathy, can't wait for Chatty to see this! Lol)

"Oh Sammy, how did you get so tanned?" Chatty said, while playfully splashing water on Sam's back."

"Oh Baby," Sam said. "I'm a busy man. Just came from Florida. Those pools are life threatening, though…They look like moats and have alligators in them!"

#99883 - 12/22/06 06:59 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Edelweiss]
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
As Sammy tried to hide the big hole in the rear of his Speedo and the huge bite mark on his behind, he explained how he actually fell into JJ's moat in Alabama and the aligators got him as he ran from the moat into JJ's arms.

smile

#99884 - 12/22/06 07:48 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: smilinize]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Meanwhile, Lady Chatterly passed out from sun, sam, and tequila sunrises. She had no idea what was going on. Lady Chatterly had waited for sam for years, until he came to his senses to visit his long lost love in Nevada. And there she was, unconscious on the pool deck, missing out on her new found sexiest man alive. Back in the mountain land of Colorado, Princess Lenora was snow bound. Her Prince got stuck in his chariot, an unpretentious Toyota Corolla, as he left work in a blizzard to get home to his fair princess. Fortunately, a handsome Duke in his Nissan Titan came to rescue the Prince from being stranded in the snow on the path to home. The handsome Duke brought the Prince home to the Princess in the blizzard. However, the Duke got his Nissan Stallion stuck in his very own moat at his very own castle. The Prince and Princess paid the Duke back with homemade cookies from the Princesses' castle, which was all there was to eat since the blizzard closed all roads and stores. You see, the Queen of the land had said, "Let them eat cake" so they ate cookies. Now, the princess is reading the story about the lady Chatterly and her Sam in the sun, which even the lady is unaware of because she is passed out. So Sam, ever the sexy sun God, turns to the lady Chatterly, and says,

Edited by Lynnie (12/22/06 07:54 PM)

#99885 - 12/22/06 11:39 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Princess Lenora]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Hon, he drawled "i'd love to fly you to the moon", but we can't beat gravity, so i know you will "cry me a river" I know their is "french kissing in the USA" but "londens calling" so it's a gonna be the uk for you and me, that ok in the uk hon,

she wanted to "take a walk on the wild side" and said "she's leaving on a jet plan" to go native in the uk, it's the magik of christmass. In the land of the Monarchy could she visite "we 3 kings of orinet are" and "good king wenstlis" he last looked down... but we could cheer him up, could't we.

Their's the scotlish monarchy "Bonnie charlie" who be on the "speed....(and) bonnie boat like a bird on the wing" becouise he been exiled (and dead now, don't do drug's) Theirs so much to see in the land of "Scotland the brave" as well as the "Flower of Scotland" that grows in the "mull of Kintyre" .....we could have a trip of a life time hun, i say yea let's do it...."just jump" hon....

before we go i tell you what i need before we go "I need a lover with a slow hand" i need "99 red ballons" and as the BOSS springtine say's "Down by the river" we will go couse we were "born to be wild" We may have been " Born in the USA" but in "my home town" We had heard of "Anerchy in the UK" and i want to see to feel the fresh breaze of freedom in my hair we could be "heros" just for one day...While so close we could visite ireland...

"weer irish eye's are smilling" and what's her names son "Danny boy" they'd be my "lagan love" who "moved throw the fair". It be fine we could eat cockels and musles from "mollie malone" market stall...We be welcomed becouse their awfully frendly...and their's more BOMMER WOMAN their...and i know they would't try to steal you from me, your waaaay to hairy.....Anyway "their getting married in the morning" So let's go and show thse lassie's what a real tan is or heck even what a tan is...and besides "it's christmass" "oh christmass time" and ther will be singing and "rosting chestnut's on an open fire" and we know in their hart's their be singing, couse they love Bing and lover "I'm dreaming of a white christmass" instead of the usule freezing gray one's prone to Ireland

So off we go lover to the land of "hope and glorie"....I hear lola singing E clapton "lola" She an ex pat of the good ol USA and has a armie of chipmunks with guns as the FBeye are a watching ...so to lola we shall go.....

celtic_flame
"_____" are all song names just in case you don't know them lol
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#99886 - 12/22/06 11:45 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Poppie]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
............love of her life or not she go mad if I let you think she spelled as bad as the above post........sorry all it was me in her identity againnnnnnnn oppppsssss.

now i am logged on as me ohhhhhhh wooooo is me......

Sorry for the interuption with that short news flash folks you heared it heer at KWB first

and the storie continues.........hay lola in the UK

#99887 - 12/23/06 02:32 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
OH MY GOD KATHY.....I was off all day editing a new novel I just received and popped in for only a second and there WE were, Sam and Me. I nearly split a gut laughing...YOU are remarkable with the things you can do...Now for he rest of the story.

Santa who now has Lola in his sled singing, has been busy trying to get his elves in gear. They are now high over Maryland looking for a warm place to take refuge for a time, and low and behold Lola spots the perfect place and yells at Santa to ......

Edited by chatty lady (12/23/06 02:35 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99888 - 12/23/06 03:04 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: chatty lady]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

"SSTTOO0PPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! This is it! This is Dotsie's house! See, there's the tree that doggone cat was in for days! And look, there's her flowers. And way over there - that's the mall she walks through all the time!"

Santa pulled the reindeeer up to a screeching halt on the roof, knocking over the satellite dish. Russ came running out of the house to see why his sports show had stopped so abruptly.

"What the heck is going on," said Russ. "I think you're a little early. Who are you looking for? And did you bring me a new flat screen?"

"Ho-Ho-Ho" said Santa, "We are here to......

#99889 - 12/23/06 07:07 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
do a little holiday chorus line for you. Santa rolled up his trousers till they were above his boots. The reindeer all lined up with their spangled antlers. Music started from somewhere above the earth, and Santa and the reindeer all kicked spontaneously.

Poet and essayist

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved