The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 163 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#99870 - 12/21/06 08:35 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: chatty lady]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Santa hat and three matching pom poms. She had a reciept from Dr. Dod's office in her hand. Waving furiously, she said "Santa you have to pay this bill from last year."
"What bill?" Mrs Clause said in a huff.
"The bill from the Doctor's office, Ms Pom Pom said.
"Yeah, you remember Santa....?
The Holiday Inn was gonna charge us $60.00 and the Hilton said $75.00. We did it at the Doctors office....'member NOW!
Sign....sign it's for $32.00, and I get back $28.00 from Medicare.
Did what at the Doctors office, Nick? Mrs Clause inquired.
Well, er...we, ah...

#99871 - 12/21/06 08:56 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: chickadee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
"Gotta go my dear," Santa exclaimed while adjusting his new trousers, "the gifts need giving and the reindeers are getting restless." Santa jumped into the sleigh and as he wiped his brow he thought, "wow that was close, now to business, lets see next stop Las Vegas, shouldn't be any problems there." Little did Santa know that awaiting him in Las Vegas was

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99872 - 12/21/06 10:05 PM Re: A snow day story.... *DELETED* [Re: chatty lady]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Post deleted by Danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#99873 - 12/21/06 10:56 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Danita]
starting over Offline

Loc: Illinois
another boomer gal just waiting for him to slide down the chimney!

She'd been a good girl all year and had waited patiently..."What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", she whispered to herself as she set the last of her plans in place.

"Let's see, cookies, hot spiked cidar...all I need now is a little Christmas magic."

How we handle change determines our Destiny. P. Trapp
www.pattiswriting.com
www.marykay.com/ptrapp777

#99874 - 12/22/06 12:47 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: starting over]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
the magic started in her hart waiting she whistfully thought throw all the years events. Ponderring she sat beside the fireplace, barly regesterring the coldness of the stone thrugh her sheer nightwaire. Absently she whistled a tune from behind her teeth, denoting mournfullness one minet laughter the next all and all it's been a good year...exept from that one little instadent of....

sparkles, golded floted from her fireplace, she knew he approches, could she really detain the clauss man for the night when so many children rellied on him for their only teensty weenstie present they get in all the year, the ooonllyyyy one

startled from her thoughts and humming..... black boots appeared tipped with white trim, woke her from her mussing, slender athletic legs musculer from all the climbing appered next and as the soot from the fireplace began to settle and the dazzling golden swirrling fleck incressed into a dense haze. As the haze slowed and settled she made out a figure standing tall and proud...a deep voice resonated round the room and originated from the direction of the fireplace. Once again the voice called

#99875 - 12/22/06 01:48 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Hi.. my name is Julie London...I have been away a while with my buddy Elvis...but then some Big Bearded Bloke asked me to bring you something, as he was exausted, halucinating and sick to his belly after eating too many sweeties. He gave me this parcel and instructed me to tell you that it could only be opened when you have been kissed by a......

Edited by Popea (12/22/06 01:49 AM)

#99876 - 12/22/06 05:54 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Poppie]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
singing reindeer. Well, it's OK if he finishes the song first, and then kisses you. But no one ever gives the reindeer anything, and they work so hard. So if you'll just...

Poet and essayist

#99877 - 12/22/06 09:16 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: meredithbead]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
…step outside. He's pawing a hole in the ground, he's so impatient." Julie London opened the front door and beckoned the Las Vegas Lady to follow her.

"I have to kiss the singing reindeer in order to open the parcel? That's crazy." The Las Vegas lady laid her housecoat over her shoulders and hesitantly followed Julie outside.

There the reindeer proudly stood; his antelopes blinking off and on like neon Vegas lights, while he lisped between pursed flabby lips: "All I want for Christmas is a Kiss from You."

The boomer lady patiently waited till the reindeer finished his song. She then bent over and gave him a big smack.

Julie London quickly placed the parcel on the ground. Right before their eyes, the parcel started to expand and grow in all directions. It spewed out fog and mighty firecracker sounds filled the air.

The single Boomer lady's eyes widened, as she spied through the dense mist a faint outline of a man…..

#99878 - 12/22/06 10:08 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Edelweiss]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Suddenly the Vegas ladys eyes opened wide and before her holding a bottle of bubbly stood tall, sexy Sam Elliott. Julie hopped on the reindeer and disappeared into the night shouting "Merry Christmas Chatty, enjoy him, he's yours for the night." She pulled Sam inside, turned off the lights, settled onto the sofa, and

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99879 - 12/22/06 02:14 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: chatty lady]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
...this scene has been edited due to mature content....

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved