The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#99960 - 01/01/07 09:12 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
the princess was falling for the mc cartney act but thought it strange that heather mills walked past and didn't mind what soon to be ex hubbie was up too........the princess soon became suspisouse becouse of the californion accent that sliped throw the fake liverpudlian accent, that the beatles created couse no one in england talked like that before them boys went international, princess snowbound and resced leonora turn to floppy mop and said hay.......

celtic-flame

#99961 - 01/01/07 10:41 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
did all the women go? One minute there was wall to wall boomer chicks,then that darn Elvis balloon deflated, the chick on the sand scooter drove towards the hotel and all them other broads followed her. What are we guys to them, chopped liver(pool) get it, LOL?? Oh Chatty so sad!!

In the meantime gathered around the buffet table was Eagle, Donna, Hannelore, with the bubbly flowing like water the music began to play the Boomer National Anthem in swing time. What is the name of that song JJ asked between munching meatballs??? Sherri jumped up and shouted to Dianne, tell her the name of that song and sing us a few bars, will ya? Dianne stood up pulling Louisa up with her, put her hand over her heart and they began to sing......

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99962 - 01/01/07 11:36 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
"I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor, who had just finished a dance on the buffet table. "Go, out the door, I don't need you anymore. As long as I know I am alive, I will survive!" Meanwhile, Princess Lenora aka Lynnie was not fooled for one minute by the sloppy soupy sales. You see, she had been one of the kids that sent soupy a dollar in the sixties, just like he had asked on the TV show. Man, did Soupy ever get busted for that. I bet the expat yankee Lola knows what was amiss with soupy, but those Celtic & Popea chicks don't know how he manipulated little children into stealing money from their Mom's purses to send to him at the TV Station. So, soupy got sloppy. And Heather Mills, if only Sir Paul had waited for one more year, one more minute, one more second, he would have seen the Princess Lenora pining for him, and not gotten into that sticky mess with Heather. SP would have see the LIGHT in PL! And PL embraced Lola in a girlfriend hug for sending the UTube shows of the younger Paul and the mature Paul. Man, that guy still has a head of hair. Back at the buffet table, as the boomer chicks ate coconut covered pineapple bon bons, the lively discussion turned to...

#99963 - 01/02/07 01:04 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Princess Lenora]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
the soupy soapy guy....quote "You see, she had been one of the kids that sent soupy a dollar in the sixties, just like he had asked on the TV show. Man, did Soupy ever get busted for that. I bet the expat yankee Lola knows what was amiss with soupy, but those Celtic & Popea chicks don't know how he manipulated little children into stealing money from their Mom's purses to send to him at the TV Station. So, soupy got sloppy" (the esteemed princesses quote)......the cad and your right c&p havent a clue who this dude was buttttttt time for revenge....and a mass of bomer woman started pelting him with marsmallows and cocunut covered bob bons....demanding their dollers back but throwing 2 dimes at him (is that even a coin lol)....it' quickly desended into a laural and hardy scean, but as always the woman remained dignifyed, with perfect hair and make up....

they pulled his tee shirt over his head and thought pinata time.....while the more gentler women hid their eyes....he promised to make amends for his actions and donate....

c_flame

#99964 - 01/02/07 01:21 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Oh yes, many boomer chicks had to hide their eyes from Sloppy Soupy Sales because by now he had gone flabby. But he decided to donate his super dooper personal jet to take the chicks to their next destination. Sloppy soupy Sales was introducing the chicks to the pilot and co pilot as PL and Sir Paul slipped onto the jet and into the love seat. PL & SP did not care who was flying the plane. But the other chicks were being introduced to the pilot who was....

#99965 - 01/02/07 02:54 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Princess Lenora]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
sipping on some homemade Wildcat and couldn't see how to drive the plane...Hannelore overheard the pilot say, "I'm flying this thing? Uh oh..."

So, Lola jumps up along with Kathy, Celtic, and Chatty woman, and they overtake the now drunken pilot, and draw straws to see who will land the plane....

Meanwhile, back in 1st Class, Dotsie can be heard as she looks out the window at the now spiraling, nose-diving plane, "La Plane! La Plane!"

All of a sudden, the Divine Ms M (Meredith) jumps up, rips open her Hawaiian shirt to reveal a BIG M on her T-shirt and shouts to the rest of the travlers ....

#99966 - 01/02/07 06:59 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: jawjaw]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
(uh-oh, I better come up with something here!)

HANG ON TO MY BEADS!!

Seems while everyone else was ogling plastic Elvis, being bamboozled by Soupy, and trying to pilot a plane which they had no business piloting, Meredith was busy making a gigantic beaded ladder out of every single bead she owned, which made for a mighty big ladder. Miles of beaded ladder, with crystals, unique pendants, and stunning gemstones. She hooked the ladder onto a nearby cloud and threw it down to earth, where it landed on...

Poet and essayist

#99967 - 01/02/07 08:10 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: meredithbead]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
the lawn of the huge estate that sat on its own private island owned by none other than Rupert Murdock the billionaire. His many servants piled out of the estate followed closely by Rupert to make sure all the passengers were okay.

Rupert was hosting a private party and out walked, Cher, Donald and Mrs.Trump, Celion Dion and her husband, Steve Wynn, hotel tycoon from Vegas, Mya Angelou, George Clooney and a host of other famous people........

Just then the silence was shattered as Popea and Louisa both screamed with glee at the site of Oprah exiting the estate, all smiles, waving at us all...

We all went into the great dining hall after freshning up and by the time it came for us to leave Oprah had ordered jewelry from Meredith for her entire staff, menopause underware from Kathy, and some of Widdlewomans sticks, and she'd made Dotsie promise to join her on her show and to bring as many of her faithful Boomers as possible to fill the audience....

We boarded Ruperts private jet to fly to fly us all home and someone noticed that Hannelore, Dianne, and MustangGal were missing, Dotsie asked if we had seen them at the estate and no one could recall, then suddenly Dee jumps up and shouts that she remembered she had seen them and Anne in the marble bathroom upstairs looking for a place to......

Edited by chatty lady (01/02/07 08:16 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99968 - 01/02/07 09:40 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: chatty lady]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
talk of what they had unravelled at Rupert Murdoch's mansion. "We were not fooled" they all chimed in. The was in fact

What should we do?" "Shall we tell the others?" suggested Hannelore.

"Yep. Maybe someone can bring in a pie as well...you know...just for old time's sake", the rest concurred.

As this plotting was going on, Dotsie walked in on them, JJ and Chatty in tow....all three with arms akimbo asked...

#99969 - 01/02/07 10:23 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Lola]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Hanelore picked a couple of sparkling beads out of her hair, which had managed to get caught, while she climbed out of the airplane, down Meredith's stunning sparkling beaded ladder.

"Shall we tell the others?" Hannelore repeated..
"Tell what?" Dotsie, JJ and Chatty asked in unison.

(heh heh, I wormed my way out of this one)

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved