The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 146 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#99950 - 12/31/06 10:45 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
My goodness, me thinks that celtic went a wee bit over the edge after seeing Elvis sway in his jumpsuit. Does this mean that the wedding is off? A boomer sister ran to rescue Celtic as she fell into Elvis' arms in a faint. And that boomer sister said to Celtic (after advising Princess Lenora) GIRLFRIEND, get a grip! This is only a life size inflatable balloon of Elvis. Another Boomer Sister said,

#99951 - 12/31/06 11:24 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Princess Lenora]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
"A balloon? A BALLOON??!!! My God, don't tell JJ!!!"

Just then, JJ walked up, a little tipsy from the great wine Diamond had provided at the feast, and said...

#99952 - 12/31/06 11:39 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Since JJ was so tipsy from the vino, she did not notice the faux Elvis. Instead, she went right on up to that big hulking hunk and gave him a hug. Problem was, her super duper bling bling on her right hand had an extra sharp diamond point, and it punctured the balloon. JJ, in her tipsy state, thought that the hiss of the deflating balloon was the sigh of Elvis as he....

#99953 - 01/01/07 01:14 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Not to interrupt this chilling rendition of "Boomer Babes Basking In Beautiful Hawaii." But a real TRUE story of two Boomers has taken place FOR REAL just this afternoon. So after adding to the story here, head on up to the Current Events thread and read BOOMER IN A LIMO, a true tale of suspense, good food, gambling and real life!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99954 - 01/01/07 02:10 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: chatty lady]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
deflated around her. JJ thought she had killed Elvis for good and fainted dead away. All the boomers gathered around, patted her face and splashed water on her cheeks. JJ woke and said
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#99955 - 01/01/07 02:36 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
get off him celtic he may be a shodow of his former self but he's still mine deflated ego or not, still tipsy JJ rugby tackles celtic so she misses the floppy elvis, a more sober celtic relises he was just a big ballon, harbroken, overwhelmed, crushes she sinkes to her knews and sobs, for just a few minuets the dream was tangible, he was alive......
oh what a crule turning and twisting of fait life is, and too think she once lived ten miles from prestwick airport, the only place in the uk (scotland) that elvis visited for s few hours while going home when in the army, ......and now for just a few hartbeats she belived him to be alive,

oh well life a bummer as she eats another oreo and still can't be bother to go listen to the floppy haired paul......but a nasty surprise waited for the princess as she realised Sir Paul Mccartney was in fact......

(hay breack my hart lynne, now your bubble gonna burst)

sob celtic_flame

#99956 - 01/01/07 12:02 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Thank you Lynne for keeping that Celtic scally in order....

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#99957 - 01/01/07 03:01 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Poppie]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
for many years, and unknown to her, pined for the Princess and Paul needed to hear that bell ringing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy3WqQxrpVY

and again, still long to hear the bell ringing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJaap5XwiPA

#99958 - 01/01/07 06:18 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Lola]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Soupy Sales....Yes, Paul Mc wan't Paul Mc at all! Cleverly disguised, Soupy just wanted PL for himself and had waited all these years to find her, have her, and become her man...so dressed as PL heart-throb, Paul Mc, Soupy begins to whisper in her ear, to stroke her hair, to call out her name while singing, "He Loves You, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" but suddenly, out of the Cabana, a scream reached everyone's ears (even the now deflated Elvis)and a shout could be heard all across of the islands as the none other than you know who jumped out of the cabana and hollered "Hey Jude!" Every one was aghast as they turned and saw

#99959 - 01/01/07 09:07 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: jawjaw]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
John.....the clockroom attendent that had misplaced jude mawiggins coat, jude sorted with her own jacket the party commenced but still wasent the same as elvis was busted in the building.....(i just cant't take it or pull myself together my gawd whats up with me)

celtic-flame......it gives me feveeer

Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved