The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 106 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#9959 - 02/09/06 02:19 AM Does anyone know anything about mediation?
foundhervoice-atlast Offline

Loc: Colorado
The court has set a mandatory mediation date, and I was wondering if any of you has advice for me about how to prepare for it. I was thinking about going to see a divorce financial analyst, in the hope that she could evaluate tax advantages and advise me on what I should and should not settle for. I know that my attorney is supposed to do some of this, but she seems far too willing to give in and sometimes seems to be too concerned with being "fair". There is nothing fair about my situation and I'm afraid that if I don't look out for myself I will regret it for a long time to come.

Any suggestions?

#9960 - 02/09/06 06:26 AM Re: Does anyone know anything about mediation?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Foundhervoice that sounds like an excellent idea. The more amunition you have going in the better. Write it all down too, don't trust your memory when you may get rattled. You tell your attorney she works for you and you expect nothing less than her BEST effort on your behalf.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved