The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#99244 - 12/19/06 11:22 PM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Welcome Barbara glad to have you here. Great sites. Had to laugh at Carmen and Tressa'a bar adventure, ugh, imagine someone vomiting on someone in a public place, how absurd. Oh and I agree, MEN!!!!

Edited by chatty lady (12/19/06 11:35 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99245 - 12/20/06 12:01 AM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: Dianne]
BarbaraQuinn Offline

Wooo---woooo---You're sooo lucky! I haven't been to La Costa since the latest remodeling but I'm gonna get back there someday. I do love Carlsbad. Nothing like sunset at Del Mar Plaza! Love your shoe picture, Dianne. I was shoe shopping today and got some pretty beaded ones for next summer's wedding of my son.
http://www.theroseandthornezine.com/Fall06/ReadingRoom.html

#99246 - 12/20/06 12:10 AM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: chatty lady]
BarbaraQuinn Offline

Chatty, Beware the deadly BJ shots or you too
could wind up doing, um, inappropriate things!

#99247 - 12/20/06 08:45 AM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: BarbaraQuinn]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Not me. Owned two bars but never drank a drop. I am a tea tottler and Queen of the sugar free A&W root beer drinking crowd ....

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99248 - 12/20/06 02:38 PM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: chatty lady]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Welcome to the group, Barbara. Your book sounds great. I've heard of your magazine too. Although, I must confess. I haven't checked it out. Bad me.

But, I am rectifying that right now. Very nice site. Lots of information. I'd love to add my writers' forum to your Writers Resources list. Shall I send my information and link to Meredith Morgenstern or to you?
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#99249 - 12/20/06 08:53 PM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
BarbaraQuinn Offline

Hi Vicki! Thanks for visiting the website. I enjoyed yours too. While we aren't updating that Writer's Resources page any longer, when you have a new release, I'm happy to give you a free notice in the R&T newsletter. Also, we have a book review site called Roses and Thorns so if you'd like to submit info about your work for consideration for a review feel free to do that. The staff are all volunteers so there are no guarantees that anyone will snap up a book, but you never know!

#99250 - 12/21/06 01:04 PM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: BarbaraQuinn]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Thanks, I'll do that. My most recent release was July of 2006 is that too late for a review?
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#99251 - 12/21/06 01:20 PM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
BarbaraQuinn Offline

Quote:

Thanks, I'll do that. My most recent release was July of 2006 is that too late for a review?

Not at all late. Do send along a few lines about it to me, to try to hook someone's interest, and I'll forward that to the review staff for their consideration.

#99252 - 12/22/06 04:09 PM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: BarbaraQuinn]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I did a BJ shot at my bachelorette party. I almost vomited too. No hands was a complication and it was so sweet. Yuck. I immediately thought of it while reading the first chapter.

Oh honey, I could talk about shoes all day! My favorite material thing.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#99253 - 12/22/06 04:30 PM Re: 36C - Life in Lingerie is out! [Re: Dianne]
BarbaraQuinn Offline

Dianne, Too funny about your bachelorette party. I had an email from someone who said she'd done BJ shots at her wedding, an image that made my head spin! Wonder if the photog caught that?

Shoes. Purses. Geez. And I do love sparkly things. But I can't wear the real high ones anymore as the arthroscoped knee is not happy with them. So it was 3 inch sparkly beaded ones I found last week for my son's upcoming wedding. The 4 inch heels definitely make what's left of my ovaries ache, and not in a good way. And they aren't practical for the gym either.

Barb

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved