The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 132 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#98286 - 12/27/06 01:54 AM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Optimumsteps sent me a most welcome subscription to Writer's Digest...a beautiful card and Crucifix...Thanks!

#98287 - 12/27/06 02:04 AM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I think I may have already told what the gift I received was, but I held back on who sent it. Until now............

My Secret Santa was Dotsie. She gave me the prettiest, softest pink leather brag book to put pictures of my new little granddaughter in. (Which will be soon.) I just love it! Can't wait to fill it! Thank you Dotsie. It was such a thoughtful gift.

Has anyone seen a post from denanze lately? My gift should have reached her long ago. I didn't think of asking for a confirmation like Kathy did. I hope she received it.

Louisa

#98288 - 12/27/06 02:50 AM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: Louisa]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Hi there,

My beautiful secret santa was yonuh. She sent me a really beautiful large refrigerator magnet with an inspirational message and the design is like the beach with seashells. I love to have inspirational writings around me, thanks yonuh. I also received a beautiful pin of a bird with the zircon stone, I believe it is zircon. Also attached to a card with an inspirational saying.

Thank you yonuh I really love it and I am touched.

I agree with JJ on the cards. I just couldn't wait to get them. I have to say, I hesitated participating in the cards, but that little voice told me to. I am glad I listened.

Unfortunately, I caught this terrible stomach virus that has been going around. So, I couldn't enjoy many of the goodies, that's a first, LOL.

I love you all alot!

Cheers,
Cathi

#98289 - 12/27/06 03:15 AM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
All of the gifts sound so amazing and filled with love and those card, make me teary eyed as I look at them all perched on the table and shelves. I honestly will hate to take them down but they will be put into an album for safe keeping.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#98290 - 12/27/06 05:14 AM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: chatty lady]
denanz Offline

Loc: Tempe Arizona
Hi ladies, I am here. I have a confession. I received my gift a couple of weeks ago. I came home from work and there sat a priority box on the table. Could it be? yes it was. So I tore open the box breaking a fingernail in the process and pulled out two wraped gifts. There was a note on one that said this wasn't the gift and to open last. Ok then that meant I would have to open the christmas one first. hmmm a delima. I put the presents in my office and thought I would just have to think about that one. Anyways a half hour later I opened my xmas gift and found two beautiful photo albums and my non xmas gift two books. Trail Blazers (a Red Rock Writers collecion of short stories) and Carousel Kisses by Louisa. I spent the next hour reading and then another trying to decide which pictures to put into the albums. Thank you Louisa for the wonderful gifts.

http://www.denisesgifts.com

#98291 - 12/27/06 11:07 AM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: denanz]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
I was able to collect my Kris Kringle present after a security scan and having to personally claim it from the post office. Many thanks, Denanz for the pretty things which I now have between two books.

#98292 - 12/27/06 12:40 PM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: Lola]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Hannalore...my pressie has arrived...but the boys next door have it and they have all gone home to thier respective Mums for the holidays. So I still have a suprise in store.
. Thank you pet.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#98293 - 12/27/06 04:50 PM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: Poppie]
nevadaangel Offline

Dee, This was my first Grits book, but i love it and will look for more of them.

Being a Florida girl original i was raised in the south,
nevadaangel

#98294 - 12/27/06 05:17 PM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: nevadaangel]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Finaaaaly I can add my thanks to the list!

From the Queen's Garden personally! I got good rich soil and an assortment of Premium Zinnia seeds to plant in a friendship garden. What a delightful idea!

At the bottom of the box; Lindt chocolate balls wrapped in gold paper were twinkling at me. And on the side, a leopard fan lay awaiting, to wave those pearly wet pearls from my brow.

Thank you so very much JJ. What a sweet idea to send a Friendship Garden, and not only will those flowers grow, but our friendship as well.

Popea, since I didn't pack any firecrackers, toy cars or bb guns into your Christmas package, I guess there's no need to worry that the neighbour boys will be tempted. lol
( NOoooooo Celtic_Flame, I'm not tellin'!)

#98295 - 12/27/06 07:31 PM Re: ATTENTION BWS SANTAS [Re: Edelweiss]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
TELL ME HANNILORE ................IT'S PAST CHRISTMASS NOW.
wwwaaaahhhhaaaaaaa

celtic_flame

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved