The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 161 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#97469 - 12/10/06 01:21 AM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Anno, this is great news! I'm so happy for Dennis and for you as well. God is good!

#97470 - 12/10/06 01:52 AM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Thanks JJ and Dianne
Yes, Dennis is special. And our life together is incredibly special. I am so happy for the both of us.

Yes, Dianne, let's get together, soon. Edina sounds great. You ever hear of FA? We'll go there and more.

I am HAPPY. Ann

#97471 - 12/10/06 03:45 AM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: Anno]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Hi, Anno: I am so happy to hear that all went well with Dennis' surgery and it was nothing more than the "something else". Thank God for that.

It does seem to be a long wait for the results, Dianne, but I pray that all would be well for your daughter as with all who we offer prayers for.

#97472 - 12/10/06 02:53 PM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: Lola]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Ann, I've walked by FA but never went in.

If my daughter has to have this surgery, they will remove a rib, collapse a lung and go into the disk. It's some major stuff. Her family has had a rough year...her son had surgery on his knee, her oldest daughter broke her collarbone, her youngest broke three toes and her husband had back surgery. It's been really stressful for all of them.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#97473 - 12/10/06 07:05 PM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: Dianne]
Anno Offline

Oh, wow, Dianne. They have had a difficult year. I hope they are taking care of themselves. This is a ton of stress to go through in one year.

#97474 - 12/11/06 01:53 AM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: Anno]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Hi Dianne, I hope all works out for your daughter.

Ann: I'm glad Dennis is up to buying, even if it's on;y online. I'm glad it all went well for him.

Regarding the young woman I asked for, nothing has changed, at least, nothing noticeably; but I trust the Lord loves her more than any of us who care for her. Thanks for your prayers. Love and blessings to all!
NABBW & NAWW

#97475 - 12/11/06 12:33 PM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: Songbird]
Anno Offline

Songbird, I will keep praying and keeping her in my thoughts. Please keep us posted.

#97476 - 12/15/06 08:03 PM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: Anno]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
This is something that we pray for day in-day out. Her needs are just enormous right now. And there is just so little others can do other than pray...

Things seem to get complicated, instead of better. I know that God can use even the most trying circumstaces for the good of his childfen and pray that this is one case where HE remains in control and produces an outcome that will glorify his name.

Please continue praying for this young woman. Thanks!!
NABBW & NAWW

#97477 - 12/16/06 10:59 PM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: Songbird]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
The MRI on my daughter showed it was indeed a C-5 herniated disk but they aren't going to do surgery and have put her on steroids for a little while. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#97478 - 12/18/06 02:07 AM Re: Young woman-special request [Re: Dianne]
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Dianne, A new treatment you might want to consider is Spinal deconmpression therapy. I had it for a herniated disk and it worked.

Also, I would like to request continued prayer for my niece's husband. He has a mass in his chest. On his last biopsy, they couldnt' find anything, but the doctors are convinced there is a mass of some kind in his lungs so he is going in for more biopsies tomorrow and if they find cancer, he will start on either chemotherapy or have his lung removed, then go on chemotherapy. He's in his early thirties and they have a couple of kids. Please pray for a miracle.

smile

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved