Hello! My name is Marry. I'm 25. I want to tell you my story . I hope it might help somebody. In the end of studying at school I weighted 200 pounds. It's very much for my height of 66 inches. But it created me no problem. And I think that stories like "I weighted 200 pounds and looked like a cow..." are complete stupidity.
I married and gave birth. After the delivery my weight was the same - 200 pounds. And then I began putting on the weight. Very fast. At first I tried to resist. I tried to grow thin but with no result. My weight came to 250 pounds and wasn't about to stop growing.
For years later my weight came to 340 pounds . It was terrible. It was time to do something. I tried many different diets but always fell to the ground. I couldn't retake even one inch or pound. I almost despaired but heard by accident about the Kremlin diet (Kremlin politicians's diet). .
It was a dream, not a diet. No hard limits. To learn more about it see www.aboutfreediet.com
I want to say only one thing. Five months passed - and I've grown thin to 225 pounds. It's unbelievable but it's truth. I'm going on, I like it and don't plan to stop. So, dear girls, if you think your 200 pounds is a problem, what about my 340 pounds? I do no sports. Just trying to go on foot and nothing more.
If I can to grow more thin, I'll write one more story .