The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#96814 - 11/28/06 05:45 PM My Daughter and her Husband
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
My daughter Michelle and her husband Chris are having some financial and work difficulties right now. Chris's hours at work were cut to 15 a week and my daughter doesn't make enough to support them. Chris is looking for another job. Please pray that he finds one that supports them and that he finds it quickly. They have a mortgage and insurance to pay and are afraid they'll default. Thank you.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#96815 - 11/28/06 07:05 PM Re: My Daughter and her Husband [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Offering prayers for them and you. Maybe just until after the holidays he can get something in retail to help pay the bills. Most places won't hire until then anyway.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#96816 - 11/28/06 10:56 PM Re: My Daughter and her Husband [Re: chatty lady]
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I'm praying for Vicki's family and not wanting to cover up her post, but I also wanted to ask for prayer for my niece, Holly's, husband, Clint, and continued prayer for my friends, Dave and Glenda.

Dave has undergone three surgeries for a very fast growing brain cancer. He has more than trippled the life expectancy given to him by the doctors and we are sure it is the result of prayer (some of it from boomers). Since the last surgery he has trouble with his speech and is undergoing terribly stressful treatments, but he survives. Glenda, his wife, has rheumatoid arthritis and has been in terrible pain and in tears about Dave a lot. Their son is getting married in December. Please pray Dave is well enough for the wedding and improves.

Clint is in his mid thirties and has been sick off and on for a year or more. Recently they discovered a tumor in his lung very near his heart. He is scheduled for a very complicated surgery on Thursday. Holly, their kids, my sister and our whole family are so very concerned.

Please join me in prayer for Vicki's family and for my relatives and friends who are facing such terrible times.

smile

#96817 - 11/29/06 12:06 AM Re: My Daughter and her Husband [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
klmr13 Offline

Loc: Stars Hollow
Vicki - Prayers are offered up for Michelle and Chris. I hope and pray that this setback will turn into some new opportunity that might not have shown itself otherwise.

#96818 - 11/29/06 12:08 AM Re: My Daughter and her Husband [Re: smilinize]
klmr13 Offline

Loc: Stars Hollow
Smile - I will think and pray for Dave and Glenda, as well as for Clint. They all have great challenges ahead but we must remember there ARE miracles!

#96819 - 11/29/06 06:03 PM Re: My Daughter and her Husband [Re: klmr13]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Vicki, I'm praying for Michelle & Chris, hoping he finds a job soon.

Smile, Praying for Dave, Glenda & Clint. God is good all the time.
NABBW & NAWW

#96820 - 11/29/06 07:26 PM Re: My Daughter and her Husband [Re: Songbird]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Smile, my thoughts are with your friends and relatives.

Thanks for the prayers for my daughter and her husband. Please don't stop. It's helping. My daughter asked her boss for a raise and more hours yesterday and he agreed to a $1/hour raise and is giving her more hours. That will help some. Now, we need her husband, Chris, to find a good, reliable job that pays their expenses.

Edited by Vicki M. Taylor (11/29/06 07:27 PM)
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#96821 - 11/30/06 12:59 AM Re: My Daughter and her Husband [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
Quote:

Thanks for the prayers for my daughter and her husband. Please don't stop. It's helping.

Vicki - this is what I was talking about -- the "power of forum prayer" I'm adding my prayers too

and for those on Smile's prayer list too

#96822 - 11/30/06 01:56 AM Re: My Daughter and her Husband [Re: lionspaaw]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Vicki and Smile you and your families are in my prayers.

#96823 - 11/30/06 04:00 PM Re: My Daughter and her Husband [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Vicki: so glad to know God is already showing his goodness! Praise the Lord!
I'll continue praying!
NABBW & NAWW

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved