The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 169 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#96360 - 11/26/06 11:52 AM natural cures book - have you read it ?
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
I saw a book on an infomercial and was wondering if anyone has read it.

"Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About" and "More Natural Cures Revealed" by Kevin Trudeau

It sounds like a very interesting book -- but doing some research online about it -- it looks more like a scam

comments ???

#96361 - 11/26/06 03:51 PM Re: natural cures book - have you read it ? [Re: lionspaaw]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I've seen the infomercial, and a friend of mine had the book. I thumbed through it but didn't have the time to really read everything. So, I can't answer your question.

So many people out there are promising that this and that will cure, heal, or whatever. It's almost impossible to separate the chaff from the wheat.

For me, I've found that going with CERTIFIED organic foods, walking, ad drinking lots of water has been the things that have helped me more than anything. For instance, the severe case of acid reflux that I've had for years and years, is virtually gone and I can only attribute that to my diet change.

Bottom line; I can't answer your question

#96362 - 11/26/06 11:53 PM Re: natural cures book - have you read it ? [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well leave it to me to have both books. The deal was too good to pass up. These are hard cover books and full of interesting and enlightening information. The deal I got was that if you order the second book and pay for only shipping, they will send the first book too and you also just pay the shipping. The "TWO" books cost me $19.90 total. Thats a real deal when you see on the back of the each books jacket, the prices of $24.95 USA/$29.95 Canada.....I still have alot to read but they are fascinating and I have already begun imnplementing some of the suggestions for absolutely natural processes to educate us about our own bodies. I would advise buying these books if you never order another health book.

Edited by chatty lady (11/26/06 11:56 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#96363 - 11/26/06 11:56 PM Re: natural cures book - have you read it ? [Re: chatty lady]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I got it from the library (free) and much of it was interesting. If I remember correctly, the guy has a lot of anger in his writing, which was a turnoff. I think he's right about lots of the info but not all of it.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#96364 - 11/28/06 10:57 AM Re: natural cures book - have you read it ? [Re: Saundra]
lionspaaw Offline

I'll try posting this again and hopefully it won't disappear into cyber space

Chatty - I should have known that it would be YOU that had bought the book

I had done a search on the author and came up with a whole lot of negatives on him -- he's been in BIG trouble with the government -- which may explain the "whole lot of anger in his writing" that Saundra was talking about.

Anyway -- my question has been answered -- it IS worth spending $20 on for both books.

THANKS AGAIN

#96365 - 11/28/06 03:25 PM Re: natural cures book - have you read it ? [Re: lionspaaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I've heard of this guy too and I thin it was him I once saw on TV. He was angry because physicians don't want to hear what he has to say.

#96366 - 11/28/06 07:12 PM Re: natural cures book - have you read it ?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Thats not exactly correct Dot. He is angry because the FDA doesn't approve proven cures for many major diseases because they are in the pocket of the large drug companys and these companies can't make one thin dime with natural cures, neither can the doctors and thats why countless people die ever year that don't have to. I get many of the medical journals and write for some and the truth would terrify you. He has had his life threatened and was told not to publish his book. I praise him for his bravery and his unrelenting search for the truth. Plus he gives a good portion of his profits to research and to bring to he forefront little known cures. His books are astounding.

Edited by chatty lady (11/28/06 07:14 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#96367 - 11/28/06 09:10 PM Re: natural cures book - have you read it ? [Re: chatty lady]
lionspaaw Offline

You know how it is -- everyone has their own side of the story -- but I'm sure the government isn't completely in the right and I'm sure the author wasn't either --

I have to say that I agree with what he was saying that the FDA will protect big drug companies and if there were actual natural cures for diseases -- the big drug companies and doctors would have to drive around in mini vans like the rest of us

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved