The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 175 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#96218 - 11/26/06 03:27 AM Re: Can you make REAL Money online [Re: Anno]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Here's a link that I've used when browsing around and dreaming about buying from China:

http://www.globalsources.com/

They have fantastic prices on many, many items, but you have to watch the minimum quantities and also do your homework on shipping and delivery costs. I haven't used any of them yet, but I've been reading up on it just in case I decide to dive in.

I've been told that many times they quote you to ship it to the port, but then you have to pay to get it from the port to your location.

Good luck!!

PS: I really need to learn how to do Ebay. I LOVE yard sales and it sounds fun to try to buy stuff and sell it online. Wonder how many people are really successful? I bet there's a lot by now.

#96219 - 11/26/06 01:04 PM Re: Can you make REAL Money online [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Ebay overwhelms me now. When they first started, I would have fun shopping. Now you need to know exactly what you are looking for because there is so much on the site. It's just not shopping anymore.

But, I do think you can make an honest living on Ebay. I have heard of many success stories.

Thanks for the site and advice Kathy. It is nice to have friends that are willing to share.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#96220 - 11/26/06 03:58 PM Re: Can you make REAL Money online [Re: Anno]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Ann,

I subscribe to Mark Silver's newsletter. I really like his practical, low-key approach. He does have a series about creating heart centered websites. You can check him out at:

http://www.heartofbusiness.com/

#96221 - 11/26/06 08:13 PM Re: Can you make REAL Money online [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Phyllis0618 Offline

Loc: Oakland County, Michigan
Love what everyone has said. Will take the words of wisdom to heart in my own projects. Next, regarding watches .. I have a vision problem and need large numbers however only men's watches fit the bill. Problem is that they look like men's watches and not a dressy watch. There are many visually disabled women who could use his help. Please email me if you find the right watches and I will try to get the word out also. Email me at eldercareconcierge@comcast.net. Thanks.

#96222 - 11/26/06 08:23 PM Re: Can you make REAL Money online [Re: Anno]
Happy Birthday Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
This is such a good topic. I would like to get more involved with selling my art on ebay. Anno, I do hope Dennis takes this advice seriously because it is so valuable. Dotsie, I am pleased with my web site. I went crazy setting it up myself 2 years ago. I would have used Michelle if I had the money. The fact that you have retained her services for all this time and through all the growth says a lot for her work! So I am going to email her right now for consulting work. I'm certain her expertise can improve my site. Kathy of BWS will help me with a presentation I do on domestic violence, and Chatty will get my breast cancer ms when it's ready for edit. I so enjoy having the talents of boomer sisters so readily available.

#96223 - 11/26/06 11:19 PM Re: Can you make REAL Money online [Re: Princess Lenora]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Thanks Jane, I signed up for his ezine and I really like the straightforward style he has. Very beneficial indeed.

Love and Cheers,
Cathi

#96224 - 11/26/06 11:33 PM Re: Can you make REAL Money online [Re: Anno]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Dotsie and JJ, I thought the web site lady's name is Michelle Jakubiak at Boschel Creative. Who did I email?
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#96225 - 11/27/06 12:12 AM Re: Can you make REAL Money online [Re: Saundra]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Phyllis
He is a long way off from moving forward on this. He likes to research, think, research some more and then think some more after all of that. But, if and when it does ever happen, I will tell everyone and let you know what he has.

This has been a remarkable thread with so much information. Dennis went down to his computer about an hour ago and he wanted to know why I was sending him so much email. I emailed every response to him.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#96226 - 11/27/06 12:23 AM Re: Can you make REAL Money online [Re: Anno]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland

#96227 - 11/27/06 01:35 AM Re: Can you make REAL Money online
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Thank you, Dotsie.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved