The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#9611 - 07/14/05 12:33 AM Re: www. thepowerofaddictedlove. com
Pattyann Offline

Loc: Ocala Florida
Blessings to a strong,in control woman!!!

#9612 - 07/15/05 07:52 AM Re: www. thepowerofaddictedlove. com
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Teresa, what a powerful and engaging book and story. I look forward to seeing what else happens in your life as you work to help others.

Keep thriving!

#9613 - 07/18/05 05:44 AM Re: www. thepowerofaddictedlove. com
The Power of Addicted Lov Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Hi DallasGal!

Thank you for the compliment! I am really excited to spread my message in helping others. The feedback thus far has been incredible. I love all of the support I receive on this website!

Teresa :-)

#9614 - 12/28/05 02:19 AM Re: www. thepowerofaddictedlove. com
DorthyK Offline

quote:
Originally posted by The Power of Addicted Lov:
Battered women do exist on excuses.

I agree and have read many books on the subject of domestic violence. Notably absent from these survivor stories is a true sense of remourse over the true victims of these stories, the children. Battered women do have choices, the children however, do not. I know that in some situations, to leave is to risk death, but the perpetual and societal "victimization" of women in these situations, ignores the true power that women have and the fact that their own choices led to their victimization and more importantly, that of their children. I have read your book, the true survivors are your children.

#9615 - 12/28/05 04:51 PM Re: www. thepowerofaddictedlove. com
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
DorothyK, welcome aboard. Thanks for jumping right in and posting on such a tough topic. You may be interested in knowing we have a forum for domestic violence. Did you see it?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved