The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 137 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9564 - 05/21/05 01:49 AM CyberSeduction
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
CYBERSEDUCTION

This Monday night at 8:00 PM Pacific time theres a program called CYBERSEDUCTION, all about men that cheat and have affairs on the internet. It looks like a real barn burner and might answer some of those ever present questions about can this [Eek!] marriage be saved???????

#9565 - 05/22/05 01:34 AM Re: CyberSeduction
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Chatty, thanks. Now all I have to do is remember to watch it. It definitely interests me. Especially for this next generation. The temptations on the internet are there every time you sign on. I don't know if it's because of my site for women, but I get so much junk that is sex related. I always delete immediately. I hate it when I open one because they've used some tricky subject.

#9566 - 05/22/05 02:51 AM Re: CyberSeduction
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
The internet is only one of the ways our children are being seduced. It seems that everyone is trying to seduce them in one way or another. Even the signs on the highway are becoming more seductive. They are being seduced because of their innocence. And not just into sex, but also into materialism and hedonism.

As innocence becomes less and less prevalent and in shorter supply the demand is greater and the value increases so people are reaching out in every way they can to find and find and steal the innocence of children because there is no innocence left in adults any more.
???
smile

#9567 - 05/23/05 02:45 AM Re: CyberSeduction
chatty lady Offline
Writer

My mitake, ATTENTION....CyberSeduction isn't on until June 20th, got it confused with another program.... [Cool]

#9568 - 05/24/05 12:09 AM Re: CyberSeduction
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Chatty, will you please remind us if you think about it?

Smile, I'm so disappointed in our culture. Standards and expectaions continue to be lowered.

#9569 - 05/24/05 12:49 AM Re: CyberSeduction
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
It will be shown on Lifetime Television.

#9570 - 05/24/05 02:46 AM Re: CyberSeduction
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Okee, dokee Dianne. Of course most all the good things are shown on Lifetime TV.... [Cool]

#9571 - 06/04/05 05:49 AM Re: CyberSeduction
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Smiles, it is funny you should say that - b/c I just recently started noticing the signs up here in Dallas - mostly b/c my 6 year old is reading now...and when we passed one that said "Man, your wife is hot!" with the picture of a "sexy/sweaty" female on it and Kayleigh read that and asked what it meant, I was a little at loss for words so took the high road and said that it was a billboard for an Air Conditioning company.

The same day I received a Victoria Secrets and a Fredericks of Hollywood catalog - I was shocked at what I saw in those things - maybe I just never really realized how overtly sexual (not just sensual) they were posing the women. When my son (who will be 2 on Sunday) picked it up and started flipping through one and pointing and gabbering, Momma took it back, handed him a book and then shredded it.

#9572 - 06/04/05 05:21 PM Re: CyberSeduction
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
There was a small protest in Nashville because the windows of Victoria's Secret were so seductive and sexual. Parents were angry that their kids saw this stuff while they were in the mall. Of course, nothing changed.

#9573 - 06/04/05 10:56 PM Re: CyberSeduction
Jersey Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey
The same thing happened in the town next to me Dianne. The stores are in the center of town like avenue shopping. When Victoria Secrets opened, the parents protested that the window displays would be too suggestive. The store is on the same street as churches and schools. The parents didn't even want the store opened but it did. However, the displays are not as racy as they are in the mall stores.

#9574 - 06/05/05 02:06 AM Re: CyberSeduction
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Getting closer to the actual show date of this movie and they are showing more and more previews of it. It seems its NOT about a husband but a school boy who becomes addicted to CyberSex and it literally ruins all other aspects of his life. Parents-mothers out there should watch this, June 20th.
One never knows. [Cool]

#9575 - 06/08/05 07:20 AM Re: CyberSeduction
Dotsie Offline
Founder

chatty, I wrote this on our calendar. I'm always interested in learning everything I possibly can about our youth and what corrupts them. It sounds like a negative interest, but when it comes to raising kids, ignorance is not bliss. We must be informed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved