The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 165 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#95502 - 11/21/06 02:16 PM Re: What made you smile today? [Re: Louisa]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I smiled the most last night when I saw our oldest son walking towards us at the airport.

I smile this m orning when I learned the OJ news.

I love this post. Yesterday, I found myself being aware of every time I smiled. It's been interesting to see what makes me smile.

Living with Ross is a blessing. We've been together for so long that there are som many simple things we find ourselves laughing about.

I encourage everyone to think about what makes them smile. I bet you'll find yourself smiling more.

I have a big, bright smiley face mug from Chatty. She sent me flowers in it after my surgery. It's so big and bright, it's almost obnoxious (in a good way). Yesterday, it was my first smile of the morning.

Keep the smiles coming.

#95503 - 11/21/06 07:52 PM Re: What made you smile today?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh my Dotise, thanks for smiling about the mug, it was suppose to be 'almost' obnoxious and make you smile, so its purpose has been, and will continue to be accomplished and the very least I could do for a true friend. Reading your post and the one about OJ made me smile first thing this morning.

Edited by chatty lady (11/21/06 07:54 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#95505 - 11/22/06 07:33 AM Re: What made you smile today? [Re: ]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Cooling tradewinds returned to Hawaii. It was very nice to be outside!

#95506 - 11/22/06 02:06 PM Re: What made you smile today? [Re: diamond50]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
LOL Diamond50 - we have cooling (as in freezing) breezes returning here - and it's very nice to be INSIDE. Brrr. But it's the first sunny day in a long time, so that makes me smile through the frost on our windows!

(Maya Angelou)

#95507 - 11/22/06 09:33 PM Re: What made you smile today? [Re: Edelweiss]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I smiled today when the weather report told me it snowed here in Daytona Beach early this morning. Yes, there were flakes mixed in with rain and I missed it, again. I missed it 3 years ago too. I keep missing it! I was born in Canada so I know snow, but keep missing it here where it isn't supposed to snow. What else am I missing?
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#95508 - 11/23/06 01:24 AM Re: What made you smile today? [Re: Saundra]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I smiled so much at dinner last night with our two oldest children. We took them out for a nice dinner and it was like being out with two other adults.

I grimaced at physical therapy today when he pushed my leg to get a reading of 129 flexibility. Then I smiled. My goal is 130.

I smiled lots while out briefly with my daughter today doing a little shopping. She is all grown up.

#95509 - 11/23/06 02:01 AM Re: What made you smile today? [Re: Edelweiss]
49erDonna Offline

Loc: California
I smiled today when our little office went out to lunch to celebrate thanksgiving and I realized how blessed I am to work with two of the nicest people.

#95510 - 11/23/06 02:23 AM Re: What made you smile today? [Re: 49erDonna]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
I smiled today because my 15 yr old son (who was awful yesterday) gladly helped me get the house and yard cleaned up today. There's hope!

#95511 - 11/23/06 08:44 AM Re: What made you smile today? [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
I smiled today just knowing that my whole family will
be together tomorrow. All six of our kids and their
spouses, all the grandkids and some other relatives.
Cindy

#95512 - 11/23/06 01:44 PM Re: What made you smile today? [Re: diamond50]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I smiled today thinking about the new little ones we have in our family now (my husbands 2 grandchildren who are already here and the new one I have coming soon) and all the firsts they will have: the 1st Thanksgivings, 1st Christmas, 1st birthday, 1st Halloween costumes, 1st loves.

Louisa

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved