The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 173 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#94781 - 11/11/06 01:39 AM Cooperstown, NY
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Can anyone tell me how far Schenectady is from Cooperstown, NY? I'm thinking I would like to try to plan a trip to Schenectady some time next year to see my cousin. (We haven't seen each other in years) My husband doesn't mind going if we can spend a day in Cooperstown so he can go to the Baseball Hall of Fame. I'm thinking we could stay in Cooperstown, which would be a good photo opportunity for me, make him happy, and drive to Schenectady for a day to visit. That's if it's not too far. I just figured out Schenectady is only about a 3 hour drive from us.

Louisa

#94782 - 11/11/06 02:04 AM Re: Cooperstown, NY [Re: Louisa]
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Lousia ,
Oh, this is a good one for www.mapquest.com to find out on . I don't know how far it is only upstate New York . Sounds like a nice trip . Need a friend . ???

Renee

#94783 - 11/11/06 02:22 AM Re: Cooperstown, NY [Re: Sadie]
Pam R. Offline

Louisa, Not sure how far it is to Schenectedy but you will love Cooperstown! Been there when my daughter went to college upstate in NY. If you are a baseball fan at all, don't miss it!

#94784 - 11/11/06 03:16 AM Re: Cooperstown, NY [Re: Pam R.]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I'm not a baseball fan,Pam, but my husband is. He has been there, but would go again. He said he thinks I will love Cooperstown because it's like walking into the 1800s or something. I could ask my cousin, but it's just an idea that popped into my head today. I don't know if we can fit something like this in next year or not. I won't mind visiting the Hall of Fame as long as I don't have to go to a game. My husband is a Red Sox fan. He is friends with Johnny Pesky. He's also a huge Patriots fan. He has been a season ticket holder since 1960. He's going to Wisconsin next week for the Packers and Patriots game. He has gone to Baltimore twice to go to Red Sox games. It's easier than getting tickets here. Next time he does that one Renee, I'm hopping on that trip and not for the games. You and I are going to lunch and shopping. I'll try mapquest later.

Louisa

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved