The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#94655 - 04/17/07 02:59 AM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: katebcca]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Like someone else said last year (jeez, old topics dug up like gold..), what cleavage...I've always been able to see my feet.

I actually never quite understood why women would want to tan their chest area much at all since the skin there is more fragile.

There is something to be said for gals, who are a bit more conservative and don't show any/much cleavage....abit of modesty helps in....chest skin preservation. I'm one of them, even in my fittest years (not this year) I never wore strappy tank tops, crop tops, athletic bra-like tank tops.

Ladies, remember when you get old and need care...just remember your bra size,ok? My partner's mom (92) forgot hers....she told her son... the wrong bra size..I think she got mixed up with his chest size!!!!! I kept ranting abit how wrong she must be, while we were in the lingerie store dept. helping him choose a bra that she needed.

Way too big on a little woman of 5'2" in height. Oh well, he figures she needs a good laugh. He is more than willing to exchange it for right size after he confronts her with reality of remembering the wrong info.

#94656 - 04/17/07 03:45 AM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: katebcca]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Might as well put my two....er...cents worth in.. Lets just put it this way, I'm a bit shy, or at least appear to be that way, but mine are the ripe melons, strawberry tipped, perky puppy type written of in cheezey romance novels.

Playboy Bunnys move over and cover themselves in shame when I walk into the room. I can't see my toes unless I hold my feet out and my husband has a nude photo of me chest up as background on his cell phone wearing a black leather jacket a v shaped sterling silver necklace that dips just right between and a grin.

No bags, sags, wrinkles, loops, droops, or tripping hazards. Yep, I'm blessed that way, and I did breast feed my girls. Just good genes, I guess.

#94657 - 04/17/07 01:41 PM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: NewLeaf]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I just read that sleeping on your side at night can also cause the lines between your boobs.

My sister had a breast lift but not a boob job. They (press) tried to blame the implants on a lot of sickness but found out none of it was true. Other than that, I don't know much about it.

If I wasn't such a chicken about pain, I'd have a reduction. Not that I'm that big (36 C) but I'd like to wear some of these little tops and can't. All of my blouses gap unless I get a larger size and then, they don't fit elsewhere.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#94658 - 04/17/07 01:56 PM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: Dianne]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Let's see, I sleep on my stomach, so maybe that is why my boobs now live somewhere in my arm pits. But what I can't understand, is how these two boobs, the size of china tea cups, can sag so much.

#94659 - 04/17/07 05:28 PM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: chatty lady]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Interesting question...have a friend that has "fixed" her breasts..she is 60 this year...what do you think of that??? Anyone??? She looks fine to me, I might add.. Natural cleavage gets wrinkly sort of..the lower down you go..but a hint doesn´t matter..does it??? whatever makes you feel good??? AND do we have to HIDE ourselves because we are getting old and wrinkly??? Just wondering.. isn´t life too short???? lots of love!!!! (also hitting 60 this year)

#94660 - 04/17/07 09:15 PM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: humlan]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Anno...too funny!!!

I don't care about showing my cleavage anymore. It's just not important to me to have men staring at my chest and they will, regardless of your age. I want to be acknowledged for my spiritual aspect and the woman I've become. Boobs get you nowhere unless you thrive on that kind of attention...wrinkles or not.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#94661 - 04/17/07 09:30 PM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: Dianne]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I'd be happy to be able to hold them up enough to show the cleavage. It's been a while.

#94662 - 04/17/07 09:47 PM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: Louisa]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Kate...

From a medical standpoint I believe that augmentation is a safe procedure now. I have had nurse friends who have had the procedure done in the last few years and have been pleased with the results. One thing to consider is that you may need a 'lift' as well as implants to have the breasts actually in the correct location after the surgery. They tighten the muscles supporting the breasts. I think this makes the recovery a bit more painful but gives a much nicer result. Be sure and ask about that.

I don't know anything about the procedure in Canada, but in the states, I would seek out a very reputable plastic surgeon and talk with women who have used him. You may be able to check out his 'track record' with your local medical board.

Any surgical procedure carries real risk, from anesthesia to infection to just didn't turn out the way you wanted it to to faulty implants. You are the only one who can weigh the risks and the benefits and make that decision.

Good luck!

#94663 - 04/17/07 10:07 PM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: Jane_Carroll]
katebcca Offline

Loc: Victoria BC Canada
Thanks Jane, that's the info I was looking for. I have done alot of research on the Internet, looked at before and after photos etc. I understand about the risks and have taken that into consideration. Also, that they may not look the way you want them to and then it's too late. I have seen some bad jobs out there in photos.
It's something I've been thinking about but not to the point of actually going for a consultation. Not a decision to be taken lightly.
Kate

#94664 - 04/18/07 01:56 AM Re: Cleavage after 50 [Re: katebcca]
DJ Offline

Loc: Ohio
People never seem to talk much about this or even consider it, but I've heard that the surgery decreases nipple sensation. Pleasure for the onlooker, but not for the possessor. Not worth it, in my opinion.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved