The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#93026 - 12/06/06 05:27 PM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: Bluebird]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
S-N-A-K-E? Don't even kid about that girl. How high you want it? I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF SNAKES. I'll clean the moat myself. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Hannelore, you've just become my new best friend. You are excused from moat duty for a whole mon--week. What?

Edited by jawjaw (12/06/06 05:29 PM)

#93027 - 12/06/06 08:48 PM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: Edelweiss]
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
Quote:

Funny how Meredith, Pam and Evie are all popping up at the same time. Boy, JJ's moat must need some dire cleaning!

yup - you know the moat needs cleaning when people start popping up out of it

"oh dear Hanna (lore)
won't you please hide me?
'cause the Queen's from Alabama
and the moat is where I'll be...."
(sing to the tune of Oh Suzanna...)

PS - Eagle, it's -10C here (think that's 20F for you american folks) but the windchill is making it feel more like -20 something....cold enough to freeze the moat off a brass alligator...or something like that...
My Blog: www.ebenezerscribe.blogspot.com

#93028 - 12/06/06 09:27 PM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: Eagle Heart]
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
You're such a sweetie Eagle.....thanks for your encouragement. It really DOES help!

#93029 - 12/06/06 10:35 PM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: Pam Kimmell]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

I've just called the Moat-R-Us folks, the Moat-A-Nators Club, and the United Moat Cleaners of America. They ALL say the same thing. They're booked solid until after the New Year! Dang it all! You know Evie dearest, you are such a special part of my MoatNESS...and I just don't know what this Castle would be like if I didn't have you and your Alligator Poop-Mobile...so, whatcha say gal? Once for old times sake? Hmmm? A little dip in the old Moaster? Eh? Eh?

#93030 - 12/07/06 12:08 AM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: jawjaw]
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
the Alligator Poop-Mobile is all pooped out....

I called Stacey at Moat-A-Nators, she owes me a favor (drove her home from the Moat Cleaners Christmas Party last year after she had one too many Flaming Moat-a-rita's). She'll be over first thing in the morning to get the Moat all spick and span. Better keep Sir Sam Elliot outta the way though. Stacey can be quite stunning is those hip waders she wears for moat cleaning - especially when that's all she wears.
My Blog: www.ebenezerscribe.blogspot.com

#93031 - 12/07/06 12:41 AM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: Evie]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Way to go on getting Stacey to do it! You know...I was in the DEW DROP INN the other day and some of the regulars were saying that old Stacey put the PART in PARTAY...is zat so? Thanks for the tip on Sam, too. I'd hate to have to jerk the PART out of her TAY. You know what I mean?

Sure hope old Stacey can get there early... Say, you DID tell her about the alligators, yes? You know...the one with diarrhea? Silly me, will I ever remember that Alligators cannot digest IRS people? It taxes their tummies.

Gotta run...somebody put gold dye in the royal paint buckets and now every floor in the South side of the castle looks like a road. I had a small girl in pigtails with her dog stop me in there this afternoon. Something about looking for a wizard?

I'm telling ya...it's hard to get good slaves nowadays...ya know?

#93032 - 12/07/06 12:55 AM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: jawjaw]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Why am I getting a sudden craving for Chips 'n dip?

(Maya Angelou)

#93033 - 12/07/06 08:08 AM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: Eagle Heart]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
You gals are too funny! And for the record, I don't do moats. I barely have time for lunch, and you expect me to do moats? Come to think of it, my housecleaner didn't do them either, which is one of the many reasons she was fired. Or fed to the alligators -- honest-honest, I can't remember.

Poet and essayist

#93034 - 12/07/06 09:08 AM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: meredithbead]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Evie: Answer to the tune of Oh Suzanna….

"Oh dear Evie
Sure I'll hide you too!
I'll make that wild Queen 'pievie'
she'll be dancing the 'stompin' shoe'!"

You do the chips, I'll get the dip, Eagle Heart…move over!

I'm laughing crocodile tears. Yikes!…
That's dangerous language around here.

#93035 - 12/07/06 02:09 PM Re: Boomers who seem to be "MIA" [Re: Edelweiss]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Oh sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee....Everybody run to the aid of Evie. Just leave the old Queen sitting here with a dirty moat. I cannot believe you people. After all I've done for you.

Wasn't it ME that gave you that beautiful diamond necklace last year? (no wait, I kept that one).

Ah, well, wasn't it me that threw you that very large and expensive ball and anybody that was anybody came? (Uh...nope, that was for ME, too)

Well, er...there was that time I fed everybody in the village those lovely homemade cinnamon rolls, fresh from the Castle oven! (Yes! Yes! Ah...wait, nope...I ate all of those....hmmmm...)

"Oh dear Evie
Go ahead and hide!
It seems I've been a forgettin'
To pay you for your timeeeeeee!"

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved