The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 172 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#92764 - 10/23/06 05:01 PM Re: I can't believe I did this.... [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
One Sunday morning my then 18 mo old gs was inside the back door and I was outside dealing with a dog problem. He locked the door from the inside and I couldn't get in! The other door was locked also. I had to go next door in my leapard print flannel pjs to use my neighbor's phone to call my sister, who lived 1 block away at the time. She came over with a spare key to my house within minutes. At the time I was more concerned with my gs being scared, but after it was all over, I was glad it wasn't warmer outside, I may have had on something a little skimpier.

laurapoplin.com

#92765 - 10/23/06 05:08 PM Re: I can't believe I did this.... [Re: Daisygirl]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Kathy and Vicki; It's happened to me too! I was in stewardess school. We had a huge cafeteria where not only did the stewardesses dine but the pilots as well. I came from the ladies room and walked through the cafeteria with the back part of the dress tucked in my underpants. I walked between the rows of tables, and no one said a word! Finally one girl, sitting at a table grabbed me by the arm and whispered to me that my undies are eating my dress. I couldn't hear what she said, so what did I do? Of course; I bent down to her.
While I'm typing this I'm dying. Just dying.

#92766 - 10/23/06 08:15 PM Re: I can't believe I did this.... [Re: Edelweiss]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You guys are cracking me up!!! Say Grandma Hannelore, how was your weekend with that adorable grandbaby of yours?

Edited by chatty lady (10/23/06 08:17 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#92767 - 10/24/06 03:02 AM Re: I can't believe I did this.... [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
All of you guys are cracking me up. Isn't it fun to remember our most embarrassing moments? Did anyone ever have toilet paper stick to your shoe when you walked out of the bathroom? Then you try to shake it off and it doesn't, of course, so you look rediculous standing there, one leg shaking like you are doing some funky dance from the 60's and of course everyone is looking your way. Sooooo embarrassing.

#92768 - 10/24/06 06:44 AM Re: I can't believe I did this.... [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Thank you for asking Chatty. I never thought a grandchild could awake such strong loving feelings. She's a heartful all right. She woke up only once in the night. I stayed up till 3:00 A.M. because I was worried I may not hear her. Little did I know what a built in sirene she has. I think our neighbors 3 rows back heard her.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved