The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 174 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#89150 - 01/20/07 03:33 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Daisygirl]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was at nightschool & missed the rerun, too! I'll catch it on the net - have any of ya'll watched the eposides on the net?

#89152 - 01/20/07 11:00 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Pam R. Offline

Anne327, I heard the same thing on the news...that Isaiah could be fired. Apparently he apologized and said he will get help (somewhat like "Kramer" said about the N word), but I haven't heard anything more. Funny however, the scene with him and George over the impending death of George's father was heartwarming. Great acting from both actors at a time when in real life they are having issues with each other. I do hope that this does not give a negative vibe to the show. It is much, much too good to lose ratings over one person's verbal comments. Seems like all these celebrities seem to "open mouth and stick foot in" these days!

#89153 - 01/21/07 06:47 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Daisygirl]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
If you haven't watched it from the beginning, you need to find a way. Getting to know each character is half the show. My fav is Izzie.
I have a problem with Meredith's speaking. It gets tedious - same tone, same rythm, same patterns, just different words - but she's a valuable character.
Didn't like Kate Walsh or her character at first. She kept pursing her lips (specially when she was drinking around the separation), which appeared so unnatural on her seemingly mature look.
There for a season, I thought it was all going to be about SEX, but it leveled out, not as much as my DH and I'd like. But, there's either less of it or we've become immune.
Great show, indeed.

#89154 - 01/21/07 04:19 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: gims]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Meredith is so skinny! Have ya'll noticed that she teeters when she walks! I really enjoy the expressions of the "Nazi", she is a pivotal character.

#89155 - 01/27/07 03:32 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Will you marry me? The ending was so exciting! Two marriage proposals, won't say whom b/c I'm not certain if ya'll saw the 1/25 episode!

#89156 - 01/27/07 03:41 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I saw it and agree it was exciting. Can't wait to see the next one!!!!!

#89157 - 01/27/07 05:18 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: TVC15]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I just now caught up with last week's episode. I still have this past Thursday's episode to watch. I got behind a bit. I was so sad when George's dad died.

Apparently, I. Washington is in counseling now to understand why he would use the slurs. I hope that he comes out of it in a positive way and they don't fire him from the show. He is a great character and holds up his end of the plot.

I knew Izzy was going to start using her money to help patients. That girl she helped with the spine problems, was so heartwarming. And how she stood up to Bailey and said she'll still get emotionally involved, but she can be a surgeon too. Did Bailey actually hold back tears during that shot? It looked and sounded like she did.

Okay, I'll find a way to watch Thursday's show ... maybe on Monday and then will be all caught up.

JJ. The first and second seasons are out on DVD if you can get them, that would be a good way to get caught up on the dynamics of the show and complexities of the character developments. It's definitely a show that you should watch from the beginning to see the character growth.

I'm so glad I made the choice to watch the pilot when it came out. I've been hooked ever since.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89159 - 01/29/07 10:04 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

I just watched last week's episode today. When I read "proposal" I had a feeling Burke would ask Christina, but I didn't have a clue George would ask Callie. Do you think she'll say "no" because she's afraid he might be reacting from his father's death?

I saw the previews too. What kind of treatment was Meredith's mom on that she suddenly got her memory back? Does that really happen in Alz. patients?

I'm interested in finding out what's going on in the operating room where everyone is falling over and passing out.

Izzy and Dr. Bailey teaming up to do this free clinic is great. They're so different, but so much alike as well.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89160 - 01/30/07 02:33 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
IMO it doesn't seem like Meredith is thinking too much about marriage. They are just enjoying each other and in the honeymoon stage of their relationship.

laurapoplin.com

#89161 - 02/15/07 09:32 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Okay, tonight is part two in the ferry boat rescue drama. There is so much going on. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Meredith gets pushed into the water. Izzy is trying to help a guy crushed between cars with gasoline dripping.

Do you think Christina should have just sucked it up and let Burke tell his friends they were engaged? She had her chance to tell Meredith. Several times, but she didn't. I thought they were getting closer and she could share things like that. She told her she was pregnant, but she can't tell her she's engaged?

Is everyone going to be glued to their TV's tonight?
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved