The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 192 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#89083 - 09/29/06 01:00 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I don't know enough to post about all the characters, but I sorta watched this for the first time last night in a drug-induced state. I've never seen so many horny women in one show. Is that the way it usually is, or was I dreaming?

#89085 - 09/29/06 08:26 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Ok, I watched Thursday's episode today and my recorder missed the last minute of the show. All I saw before it ended was Derek standing up in Addison's motel room and looking up when the bathroom door opens and Mark walks out in a towel. Did anything happen after that?
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89086 - 09/30/06 02:33 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Pam R. Offline

The saying is "it ain't over till it's over"....well, the marriage is over!! Guess Addison made it easier for Derrick. I still wonder if Meridith won't choose either guy. I love every character. Alex is really growing on me. I loved his face when he walked out of the bathroom after his tryst with the lung cancer patient. Can't imagine what will happen this season with the whole cast.

#89087 - 09/30/06 04:08 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Meridith finally made one of the first good decisions in her life. She didn't make a decision and decided to date both of them. Finally, she shows some sense and not just jumping into a sex relationship before developing an emotional or personal relationship.

I agree. Alex's expression was priceless. I still like the way he stands up for what he thinks and tells the truth.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89088 - 09/30/06 04:15 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
49erDonna Offline

Loc: California
I agree with you Vicki - I think Meredith made the right decision. She is on the right track by dating - that is a good message to put out there to all young people watching the show.

I agree as well with your thoughts on ALex. He really makes a stand and stands for what he believes. I think I missed the expression - I was replying to an email from a friend and wasn't looking. Knowing Alex's character - it must have been a good one!

#89089 - 10/03/06 06:32 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: 49erDonna]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

I was at Best Buy today and couldn't resist picking up seasons one and two on DVD. The season two package was $50. It has all the extra stuff on it like:

4 extended episodes (uncut)
Stars answer fans questions
Interview with Dr. Bailey
Set tour
Anatomy of special effects
deleted scenes
and more

I can't wait to dive into it!!
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89090 - 10/04/06 02:39 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: 49erDonna]
Bathbuddys Offline

Loc: Midwest
OH I think she should choose The VET as he is a lot more handsome from his personality.
She should also choose him as McDreamy stayed with Addison and OH my goodness wasnt this last week a shocker when he went to tell her and His best friend was there. Addison was so afraid of losing her husband she DID IT AGAIN!...lol
Oh geesh, I hope they don't take the vet off the show, I like him.
I hope THe model and that guy get back together too, they are really changing his personality and it is nice to see.

Nancy

#89091 - 10/04/06 09:22 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Bathbuddys]
Pam R. Offline

Nancy, I am drawing a blank...what model? And the guy you are referring to: Is it Alex, who dated Izzie? If so, I fully agree about them changing his personality.

#89092 - 10/05/06 01:36 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
Bathbuddys Offline

Loc: Midwest
sorry Pam. I knew who I was talking about the model=Izzie and yes alex is the one who has become quite humble.

THe veteranarian is awsome and much better than McDreamy for Merideth!

Nancy

#89093 - 10/21/06 12:52 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Bathbuddys]
Pam R. Offline

So what do you all think of the latest episodes? I must admit I am having a hard time getting use to the Thursday night time slot! I guess I liked to unwind on Sunday nights better. But I still won't miss it!!

I bet that Izzie gives that 8 million dollars to charity. And, I still can't figure out why she was not arrested for cutting the tubing on Denny's machine forcing the heart transplant. As far as Meridith, she is going to wind up with no guy at all...but that will keep the story line moving. Everyone seems to be sleeping with everyone. I bet Dr. Burke's hand gets better and I hope George and Carrie get back together.

I am hooked, how about you?

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved