The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 141 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10
Topic Options
#89162 - 02/16/07 03:18 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Pam R. Offline

Oh yes Vicki, I sure was glued to the TV tonight. What a show, one of the best this season so far! I doubt they can kill off Meredith and I certainly hope they don't bring her back as a "ghost" like other shows have done in the past. Izzy is one of the best on that show. Imagine drilling into a mans head while he is under a car wreck? And Alex, he is great too. They are making him much more mellow each week...very becoming. What an ensemble cast of actors. They amaze me every week. Poor Christina, she definitely wishes she told Meredith about her engagement. They are so close and now she is just realizing how important she is to her. Christina has a problem with showing her emotions to everyone... including Preston. I can't wait for next week already. I know tomorrow's work conversation will be all about Grey's!

#89163 - 02/19/07 08:43 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
It's a THREE part episode. I hope that wasn't the season finale and we have to wait until next season to find out what happens. It wasn't advertised that way.

I doubt they'll kill Meredith. I mean, come on, the show is called GREY'S Anatomy. LOL

The previews for the next show seemed to indicate they were going to keep trying to save Meredith, and not give up like it sort of ended last week. She'll have all these stories to tell about what the afterlife was like and who she met and talked to.

Come on, Thursday!
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89164 - 02/24/07 11:19 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Pam R. Offline

Well Vicki, It looks like you and I are the only two really interested in Grey's!!! Wasn't last Thursday wonderful? I could not believe it took nearly the whole episode for Meridith to "come back" to us. I loved the scene with her mother in heaven. I also loved how emotional Derek got. But the best part in my book was when Mark told Addison that he really loved her when they were together and wanted another chance. (No sex with anyone for 60 days is the test!) I heard last week that someone is going to die on the show...did they mean Meredith's Mom?

#89165 - 02/25/07 01:51 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was so sad for Denny! He's so handsome, even as a ghost! Yes, very interesting bet for Dr. McSteamy! I look forward to the next episode.

#89166 - 02/25/07 05:43 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I read something in the paper yesterday that Kate Walsh, the woman who plays Addison Montgomery is going to do a spin off from Grey's Anatomy.

Here's the article

"Kate Walsh will have company in her potential Grey's Anatomy spinoff. The Hollywood Reporter says Taye Diggs will joing Dr. Addison Montgomery in an expanded two-hour episode slated for broadcast in May. The backdoor pilot episode will feature Montgomery on the verge of leaving Seattle Grace, a scenario that will be triggered if ABC goes with the spinoff for next season. There were no details on the character Diggs will play. Let's hope it lasts longer than Day Break."

That's it. That's all the article said.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89167 - 02/25/07 07:39 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Cool! I hope it's going to be as well written as Grey's.
I loved the 3 part episodes.

#89168 - 02/25/07 08:39 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: TVC15]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I love living this thru all of you. I think it's a hoot. Mother and I watch the old Dallas reruns and are hooked on it as well. JR is just one of those people you love to hate.

I still haven't caught an episode of this Grey's Anatomy though. I have GOT to do that!

#89169 - 05/18/07 02:48 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: jawjaw]
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok, watched the season finale, and just not impressed! don't want to spill beans for anyone, yet I rather feel that the way the female interns act and the main male characters, that they give both their own and opposite sex a bad rap!

#89170 - 05/18/07 03:45 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I was hugely disappointed in this episode too.
Nothing went the way I wanted it to go.
I'm still looking forward to next season though!

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved