The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 175 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#88914 - 10/30/06 10:19 PM Re: Would you want to be married to "you"? [Re: Eagle Heart]
WhatStopsYou Offline
stranger

Eagle Heart,

I think your name describes your insides very well. Born to fly and wanting to grow and learn. That is why your husband loves you and many on this forum love you. We are all learning and developing together. Please honor your self for all the wonderful inner qualities you have that become larger each day. You are a great person and focus on that.

Cheers, Darlene
Best Selling Author Darlene Braden; My gift to you: 365 Weght Loss, Daily Email Tips for success, http://www.whatstopsyou.com/365tips.html and Body Assessment e-Book http://www.whatstopsyou.com/balanced-body.html

#88915 - 11/07/06 04:10 AM Re: Would you want to be married to "you"? [Re: TVC15]
KathleenGageSpeaker Offline

Loc: Pleasant Hill, OR
Heck yeah! I love living on the edge. And if I was married to me, I would be on the edge a lot!!! Actually, I do like my own company so it would be a marriage made in heaven. Did I mention I'm very humble? :-)

Kathleen

#88916 - 11/07/06 05:57 AM Re: Would you want to be married to "you"? [Re: WhatStopsYou]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Darlene, it's 12:44am, I was lying in bed feeling so intolerably lonely and sad, so finally gave up, came down here to see if anything was going on in here. Although you posted your note on Oct 30th, I only just read it now. And it was so what I needed to hear tonight. Thank you.

(Maya Angelou)

#88917 - 11/07/06 03:40 PM Re: Would you want to be married to "you"? [Re: Eagle Heart]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
My hub says I keep him entertained and he's learned to shift gears in the middle of a conversation. I jump from one topic to the other quickly. I had to laugh when his son said he was also learning to do it too!

We're complete opposites. He's quiet and reserved and me? Gads, you gals know! He's shy but makes great eye contact when meeting people. With my OCD, I'm busy counting the buttons on their clothing!

He says I treat him very nice so I'll take that as the truth. He treats me very well too. Now, this is after a few years of some not so nice treatment of each other.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#88918 - 11/07/06 10:25 PM Re: Would you want to be married to "you"? [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I AM married to me.

#88919 - 11/07/06 11:04 PM Re: Would you want to be married to "you"? [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
There are three that inhabit my being; Me, Myself and I , and WE do okay being single. We find ways to keep ourselves entertained and happy! !!!!!

Edited by chatty lady (11/07/06 11:07 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved