The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 192 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#88820 - 09/19/06 04:49 AM Janice Taylor~"Our Lady of Weight Loss"
auntiebear Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, New York
My dear friend and mentor Janice Taylor has just had her first book published! This past Sunday it was reviewed in the NY Times Sunday Lifestyles section.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/17/fashion/17books.html

http://www.ourladyofweightloss.com/

"There is only one success...to be able to spend your life in your own way..."~~Christopher Morley

~I've never quite believed that one chance is all I get~

#88821 - 09/19/06 12:45 PM Re: Janice Taylor~"Our Lady of Weight Loss" [Re: auntiebear]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
What a fun book and great idea. I think the title is fantastic. I bet the book does well. How do you know her? You should tell her about BWS and NABBW. She might want to advertise her book with us. Thanks for telling us about it.

#88822 - 09/20/06 02:43 AM Re: Janice Taylor~"Our Lady of Weight Loss"
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I like her play on words. Clever! Very! And a cute site.

JJ

#88823 - 09/21/06 06:39 PM Re: Janice Taylor~"Our Lady of Weight Loss" [Re: jawjaw]
auntiebear Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, New York
Dotsie~I met Janice several years ago when I signed up for her online newsletter, "KICK IN THE TUSH CLUB", and then I took one of her workshops here in NYC. Her approach to weight loss appealed to me on so many levels and before I knew it, I had mosaicked my way to a 45lb weight loss. I have found my "artists soul"! We have been great friends since then.

Leslie

"There is only one success...to be able to spend your life in your own way..."~~Christopher Morley

~I've never quite believed that one chance is all I get~

#88824 - 09/21/06 07:14 PM Re: Janice Taylor~"Our Lady of Weight Loss" [Re: auntiebear]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Looking forward to my first newsletter. What a hoot!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved