The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 116 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 26 of 26 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26
Topic Options
#183835 - 06/07/09 02:11 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Rachel2]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Racehl2..it DOES work..a smile kinda spreads all around..and makes a grey day into a sunny day..most of the time anytime!!! We gotta take every moment..just every moment..as it is..and be so thankful for it..my daughter reminded of this while I was talking to her on the phone..she reminded me of how we lived when my oldest daughter..her older sister..Susan, was very very ill and then finally left us. We lived for the moment..for a half of a day..no more at a time. Sure there was alot of pain..but there was alot of peace,too...alot of peace..amazing..hmm..

Ok..and I LOVE my life because I was at Bruce Springsteen´s concert here in Sweden on Friday..Stockholm, Sweden..and he was AWESOME!!! I mean he Rocked us into a Frenzy..we were all way out there!!!!! HE IS THE BOSS AND NO LESS!!!

And I love my life because my youngest son is fulfilling his dreams (and mine) at the moment..he is diving at the Caymans. smile cool smile cool smile

And I love my life because I am going to leave you all now and go to my local cafe under the trees..the sun is actually shining in Sweden..bit if a miracle these days..and enjoy good coffee and the wonderful company of my partner..

HUGS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS!!! grin

#183842 - 06/07/09 02:58 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I love my life because humlan shares her life with me! Who did you rock at the concert with? Isn't it great to know you can still experience total enjoyment in the moment at a concert?

Thanks for sharing your perspective about time from when your dear daughter was dying. I never thought about it until you posted, but reflecting on Mom's dying, you are so right. I'm still saddened by your loss. I can't imagine burying a child. Bless you humlan!

I'm grateful for my life because I got to go shopping with my oldest son yesterday - just for fun, worked at our strawberry festival serving the works - strawberries, ice cream, cake, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream, then went to an outdoor party last night and danced under the stars with Ross, hung out with good friends, and ate lucious food.

I love my life because it's a gorgeous day and all I have to do is visit Dad and go to church later. The wondows are open, the birds are chirping, Ross is here watching the French Open, and life is good.

#183964 - 06/09/09 10:30 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Dotsie]
humlan Offline

Dotsie..I rocked with my partner beside me..and some Enthusiasic fans who could every note and word..as I can..right beside me on the otherside. And standing right below the stage and the Boss were my very own daughter and her brother, my son..So..well, at least 1/2 of the family were right there together cool

I love my life because I am having problems arranging my summer in some sort of meaningful way where I won´t kill myself in the process..helping everyone that is asking for help. It´s a puzzle and walk on the edge..but I am going to try to assert my own needs too..to some degree. And this is something new for me..and very needed..and growth inspiring..I hope.

My IBS tummy is really acting up..and I am hoping that I will listen to the warnings..and learn something from it..in my effort to calm it down..so I can function again..away from the tiolet confused

I like being able to say good nite to you ladies here this evening and hoping that this finds you ok!!!

HUGS!!!! And HUGS!!!! cool

#184107 - 06/11/09 09:12 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Rachel2 Offline

humlan, I try every day to make someone smile, or make their day better. Always seemed to have that ability, and for that I thank God my creator. By making others happy it truely makes me happy.

I love my life because I am here and chatting with good friends.

#184111 - 06/11/09 09:55 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Rachel2]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Humlan, I love my life because one day I know that my travels will bring me to you.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#184188 - 06/13/09 10:34 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Anno]
humlan Offline

Oh, Ann..you make me cry! With joy and humbleness. Thank you.

#184253 - 06/14/09 02:52 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sweet!

I love my life because I've been texting with my husband and daughter while they're in Hawaii.

I love my life because my youngest son came home the day they left and is hanging out with me. I feel blessed.

Page 26 of 26 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved