The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 172 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#87728 - 09/08/06 08:31 PM Your prayers are helping
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Gods will not mine, his time not mine...but there must be some listening going on as things are getting hopeful guys. I can't thank you enough. What an amazing crowd of women I have the good fortune to be in touch with or be touched by.
I am all choked up with good old tears..at a loss for what to say, apart from...thanks.

Po.
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#87729 - 09/09/06 12:33 AM Re: Your prayers are helping [Re: Poppie]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Our dear Po...you have such a good heart! God will provide! Hang in there hun...can't wait to meet you!

JJ

#87730 - 09/10/06 08:16 PM Re: Your prayers are helping [Re: jawjaw]
Poppie Offline

Thanks JJ, your little message brought tears to me...and got them un-stuck! It will be thee most beautiful thing to walk and talk with you in St Stephens Green...where all our great poets and scholars have walked before. I will do you some ecclectic Irish female vocals on cd...just for memories sake.

Slan go foil

Poilin.
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#87731 - 09/11/06 12:04 AM Re: Your prayers are helping [Re: Poppie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh my word JJ, only here on this Boomer site could you have found a friend across the miles to meet with when you arrive. How wonderful definitely something to thank God for everyday in our prayers. It just blows my mind to be conversing with women across the world....

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#87732 - 09/11/06 01:45 PM Re: Your prayers are helping [Re: chatty lady]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Dear Popea: So glad to know that things are better. God is constantly at work in our lives, for our good. Prayer means power! Thank God for his faithfulness!
NABBW & NAWW

#87733 - 09/11/06 03:57 PM Re: Your prayers are helping [Re: Songbird]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Popea and JJ, I can't wait for the two of you to meet. Is it really going to happen?

#87734 - 09/12/06 02:44 PM Re: Your prayers are helping
Poppie Offline

Hey dots,
you bet your bottom dollar it is...lol
WE will even post photos I am sure to show off!

po.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved