The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 144 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#84453 - 08/05/06 12:44 AM At Heavens Gate
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
A woman out shopping but was bothered by a strong feeling that her husband was cheating on her, he was a little to anxious for her to go out for the afternoon, even gave her extra money to spend....So she rushed home and burst in the door only to find him sitting watching TV with a cold beer in his hand.....Certain she was right she ran uptairs and checked the closets, under the bed, then down to the basement and back up the stairs to the other rooms. No one was to be found, she screamed "where have you hidden her?" He just smiled and said, "now now relax." The running up and down the stairs and the frustration was too much for her and she dropped dead of a heart attack....She found herself at the pearly gates behind another woman and they began to speak. "What did you die from" she asked the woman? "Oh I froze to death." "How awful, it must have been painful." "Not really," the woman said "I just got very sleepy and that was it"...."Oh not me" she said, "I had a heart attack, I know that jacka@# husband of mine was cheating on me but I looked and looked throught the entire house and couldn't find any evidence".....The woman turned to her and said, "well, maybe if you'd looked in the freezer, we'd both be alive today.....

Edited by Dotsie (08/06/06 04:03 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#84454 - 08/05/06 01:30 PM Re: At Heavens Gate [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Funny ! One of those jokes that I want to memorize

#84455 - 08/06/06 03:55 AM Re: At Heavens Gate [Re: Edelweiss]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
LOL Chatty!!

#84456 - 08/06/06 04:03 PM Re: At Heavens Gate [Re: diamond50]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Very funny!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved