I don't know about you professional ladies out there but I'm really having a problem with the equality of our office. I'm 48 years old and been in the insurance business for 30 years. I've experienced just about every aspect of insurance there is in the field. I grew in this career and finally became a producer (sales) and I produced this past year of $2.3mm. Second producer in the agency (first being $2.5) Basically just one good account behind HIM!!! See how I mention HIM!!! I've finally reached the point of becoming a partner and will be signing my paperwork. The first HIM producer is already partner. My problem is that the office is still distinguishing me as a FEMALE and not as an equal. When there is service staff issues they expect me to come down their level and work with these service staff issues....NOT HIM...I'm just not being treated as an equal and not sure how to handle it. Its really starting to annoy me. How do i deal with this? Or should I even be concerned? I always feel I'm being left out of whatever PERKS there is due to my gender. Like hunting and fishing for instance. I'm not allow to go on these ventures. I love doing that but due to the fact I'm a female I get totally overlooked. We women have come a long way but its still a man's world no matter how you slice it. I don't know how to make peace with this. I'm afraid if I push the issue I'll be worse off than I am now. Any thoughts ladies