The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 92 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#83077 - 11/02/06 07:06 AM Re: My Dad [Re: Songbird]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Dear Cathi: I am so sorry to read about the Dr's prognosis on your Dad's health. I shall continue to pray for your Dad.

#83078 - 11/06/06 12:34 PM Re: My Dad [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Cathi, I think it's great that your dad has a computer to occupy his mind. DIstraction is one of the best medicines.

How's it feel to be back at work?

#83079 - 11/07/06 02:29 PM 6 months, 10 years ago Re: My Dad [Re: Wisdom&Life]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Dear Optimumsteps,
Ten years ago, my sister-in-law's brother was given 6 months to live. Doctors' can be wrong. I've personally witnessed that on four different occasions.
Prayer is a powerful tool; will keep your dad in prayer.
Luv in the Lord,

#83080 - 11/14/06 06:13 PM 6 months, 10 years ago Re: My Dad [Re: jabber]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Cathi: Bonnie is right! Someone very close to my heart has lived around 8-9 years more than what the Dr. expected. This person has a solid faith in the Lord and lives with gratitude for each breath she takes.

God still works miracles today. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. So, I pray your dad enjoys each today as a blessing from above.
NABBW & NAWW

#83081 - 11/20/06 04:46 AM 6 months, 10 years ago Re: My Dad [Re: Songbird]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Hi ladies, so sorry I hadn't responded in awhile. Bonnierose, I agree as well. Time will tell and just because a Dr. says, does not make it so. My grandmother had bladder cancer about 13 years ago. She had radiation treatment and she really got sick and delirious. I remember our family doctor came to see her and said, "I give her two months at the most." Well, 13 years later, she is still with us.

Please pray that my dad fully has Jesus Christ in his heart. He may have already, but he hasn't shared that with me, and he doesn't need to. It would be between him and The Lord. It just doesn't hurt to pray about it though.

Thanks so much dear ladies!

Cheers,
Cathi

#83082 - 11/20/06 12:48 PM 6 months, 10 years ago Re: My Dad [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Cathi, that is the most important thing, after all... Jesus in his heart. I continue to lift him up in prayer. Have a great Thanksgiving!
NABBW & NAWW

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved