The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 142 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#82523 - 07/13/06 11:28 PM Please Pray for my Brother
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
My brother has been feeling quite ill for several weeks now. He was diagnosed with diabetes, and has managed to get his sugar under control. But there seems to be something else going on that's making him feel miserable. Right now he's in the hospital emergency, getting a catscan and MRI. He's only 41, one of the kindest people on earth, and one of my dearest, most beloved best friends. I'm so scared of losing him. I know the power of your prayers and am asking that you add my brother Gary to your prayers tonight that the doctors will be able to find out what's wrong with him so they can begin to treat him.

Thank you...I've seen God work through your prayers and I trust that putting Gary into His care through your prayers will make the difference.

(Maya Angelou)

#82524 - 07/14/06 01:07 AM Re: Please Pray for my Brother [Re: Eagle Heart]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Done. Hope everything goes well. And hugs to you. Stay strong.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#82525 - 07/14/06 07:43 AM Re: Please Pray for my Brother [Re: yonuh]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
"When two are gathered in My name, I will be there". I join in prayer for you and your brother, Eagle Heart.

#82526 - 07/14/06 12:08 PM Re: Please Pray for my Brother [Re: Lola]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
We're here for you Eagle. And prayers are being lifted up for your brother AND you. Much love, JJ

#82527 - 07/14/06 01:00 PM Re: Please Pray for my Brother [Re: jawjaw]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Eagle, we're here to help in any way we can, and prayer is the most wonderful way to start helping, so count on us. Please keep us posted! May you experience God's unwavering care for his children throughout this time of need.
NABBW & NAWW

#82528 - 07/14/06 01:11 PM Re: Please Pray for my Brother [Re: Songbird]
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Glad I read this before my morning prayer walk...Eagle, Gary will get my whole Divine Mercy Chaplet.
And you get a ((HUG)).

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#82529 - 07/14/06 01:54 PM Re: Please Pray for my Brother [Re: Bluebird]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Thank you everyone - your caring makes such a difference!

My brother was admitted to hospital - they found swelling of his pancreas and want to investigate further. He's happy to be there - finally - it's been a very long and frustrating road for him to find a doctor who would look beyond his diabetes and actually find the underlying problem to his recent misery! I believe that that's a direct result of your prayers - that he finally got a doctor who CARES enough to search for the problem.

He sounds very lonely, so I'm off to spend the day with him...hubby's got the car, so it will be a long trip/day getting there. I don't know when I'll get online again. Thanks again for carrying my beloved brother in your heart-prayers...it means so much to me!

(Maya Angelou)

#82530 - 07/14/06 03:42 PM Re: Please Pray for my Brother [Re: Eagle Heart]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Eagle, please include me in prayers you Gary and for you as you venture out to help tend to him. I recall form your posts how dear he is to you. Picture God right there with you, your brother and the doctors and nurses as they continue to diagnose.

Ross and I are here for you if you have questions about Diabetes. Ross is a diabetic, as is our daughter. Ross also has many patients who are diabetics so please let us know how we can help.

Covering you in prayer girlfriend!

#82531 - 07/14/06 07:45 PM Re: Please Pray for my Brother
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
Dear Sharon,
I'm beginning a special Novena to St. Anne for Gary today...She has never failed me...it's so sweet of you to be there for your brother...I know it must mean the world to him to have you be there as his guardian angel...
I wish I could do something more for you...
Love and ((( Hugs )))

People may not remember exactly what you said or what you did...but they will always remember how you made them feel

#82532 - 07/15/06 01:16 AM Re: Please Pray for my Brother [Re: AvalonBlondi]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Eagle,
I saved this post for last to read in hopes that you had some news about Gary for us. When you get the chance, please let us hear from you dear friend. We're holding you and Gary close in our hearts!

JJ

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved