The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 192 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#82514 - 07/13/06 09:53 PM Sammie's Blog
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I've updated my bird's blog if any of you are interested in visiting. Please, feel free to leave comments!

http://sammiesueschwartz.blogspot.com/

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#82515 - 07/14/06 12:35 PM Re: Sammie's Blog [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I'll visit when I get some time, but I caught Trixie leaving a few messages this morning....there ain't no telling! JJ

#82516 - 07/14/06 01:53 PM Re: Sammie's Blog [Re: jawjaw]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

You might want to get ready for company because Trixie did leave a message and has invited Sammie and Diz to visit. I'm allowed to come too but I can't bring my shoes! Did you teach this dog to hate shoes too? Shame, shame, shame. The Shoe God will surely get you for this.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#82517 - 07/14/06 05:01 PM Re: Sammie's Blog [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well from where I sit Dianne, neither Trixie, Diz or Sammie has any need of shoes unless they are the chewable kind, right? Geesh!!!

Edited by chatty lady (07/14/06 05:02 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#82518 - 07/14/06 07:03 PM Re: Sammie's Blog [Re: chatty lady]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

LOL! No need for shoes down here in the deep South honey...you should know this...you lived less than 100 miles from me, remember? Besides, there's no storage hardly. I have a tiny house and my closet is so small (How small is it? asked the Johnny Carson crowd) why....it's so small that the moths take turns going in and snacking....

Would I lie to you? Now where is that dang dog of mine. Trix! Trixie. Get you big butt over here and for the love of Mike, take off my crown! Geeish....JJ

#82519 - 07/15/06 01:07 PM Re: Sammie's Blog [Re: jawjaw]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

So, if you live in the South, you don't wear shoes? Is this what you're saying, Queenie? I was a Southern gal for three years and never lost my passion for shoes. And, don't tell me I wasn't a real Southerner because I was. I even started saying, "y'all." And, I ate grits!

Come to think of it Chatty, I bet Sammie would love to chew on a pair of shoes. Can't think of any I'd be willing to donate to the cause as most of mine are MIA from the move. I know! I'll give her a pair of David's!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#82520 - 07/15/06 03:24 PM Re: Sammie's Blog [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Darn tooin' you're a Southern gal...if you pass the grits test, you're in! And yes, we wear um, but only at funerals and on Sundays.

JJ

#82521 - 07/16/06 02:17 PM Re: Sammie's Blog [Re: jawjaw]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I didn't pass the grits test, JJ. I think they taste like...nothing! You have to put tons of stuff on them to make them taste like anything. Very nondescript food.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#82522 - 07/16/06 03:07 PM Re: Sammie's Blog [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Oh, I see...you ATE them, but you didn't say you LIKED them. Big difference. Well, I put butter, salt and pepper on mine. Some people put sugar (ewwww) and some put fruit in their (I think that should be against the law)...but I love them. I suppose it all whatever you've grown up with as a staple...and in our house it was grits and biscuits. Roast on Sunday's, usually Spaghetti on Friday's...grits every day. You know...my Mom made homemade biscuits every day of the week. She was known for them, and lots of my girlfriends would drive by on school days right before school, run in the house, grab a cold biscuit and head out the door. Uusally shouting "Thanks!" as they slammed the front door. We laugh about that now...

JJ

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved