The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 123 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#82359 - 12/20/06 09:16 PM Re: Danita [Re: chatty lady]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi Girls,

I feel like I've come home after a long stint on the moon. LOL. Not just the computer, but finding myself again.

Lynne - I've missed you and have tried calling you to no avail. Apparently I have the wrong number.

I don't see how to PM you ladies on this new format - does someone want to let me in on the secret?

My daughter is home with me. I had a long heart to heart a few months ago - I addressed that I felt like she was modeling her fathers' behavior (running away), and that as a part of the family - that I need her IN my life (and her brother needs her also)

She responded. She will be 18 in Feb., and is working towards saving money - getting a car, etc. Her and I both know we will feel better about her "moving on" after she is prepared v.s. just "bailing" on the family. Tks for asking.

She just broke up with an abusive boyfriend (who was much like her father (surprise, surprise, surprise)....please keep her in your prayers that she stays strong, and stays away from this guy.

June and SB, it's good to be back - tks for the welcome!

Chatty, click on the link and check it out. I will set you up with 2 free cards to send out. (my christmas card that you rcvd was sent via the company). This is an excellent tool for realtors, mtg people, etc....a way to supplement what you are already doing.

hugs,
danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#82360 - 12/20/06 09:17 PM Re: Danita [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
No real mistakes in this life, right Danita? What a great story! I wish you and your children the very best with the beginning of a new life!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#82361 - 12/20/06 09:29 PM Re: Danita [Re: Dianne]
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Danita, soooo good to hear from you and your picture is lovely! I lost the digital pics of us from our get together (they were in my hard drive, which got wiped out!) so if you still have a couple, could you send them to me when you have time?
So glad things are well with you and your children. I hope someday, you and your husband can get along well enough to make things more comfortable.
Have a blessed and healthy Christmas, dear lady.
(((HUGS)))

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#82362 - 12/21/06 01:37 AM Re: Danita [Re: Bluebird]
Princess Lenora Offline

Danita, thank you for signing my guest book. I was so delighted to see all the BWS who signed it! It was GREAT of you to go there, too. Yes, I have changed my email and phone number since last summer. You tried calling me? I do remember your daughter had moved out MUCH too soon. Are you home schooling them as well? How do you do it all, plus this MAJOR life transition. Are you as snowed in by the blizzard as we are in the springs?

#82363 - 12/21/06 02:17 AM Re: Danita [Re: Princess Lenora]
Danita Offline

Lynnie,

ahh haa, perhaps you could "PM" me your new info. I would love to be in touch with you!

Yes, we are absolutely snowed in here. Argh. Good thing I have a computer!

Yes, I'm still trying to homeschool them. LOL. When I'm doing what I "should" be doing in my life - all is balanced and well.

B.B. I don't know that I have pics. I don't think I had a camera. Darn. My ex and I are on ok terms.. he will come over christmas around 10, watch the kids open presents, have lunch with us - then leave.

I've forgiven him, but I've also moved on.

danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#82364 - 12/21/06 03:37 AM Re: Danita [Re: Danita]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Danita, it's great to see you back and happy
as can be! Hugs, Cindy

#82365 - 12/21/06 06:11 AM Re: Danita [Re: diamond50]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Danita, I'm glad to hear about all the good things that have been coming into your life. The final "divorce " was right. You sound more contented now, and deserve the best.

Poet and essayist

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved