The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 124 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#82349 - 10/31/06 02:34 AM Re: Danita
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Danita, I am so glad to hear from you. You are an inspiration to us!

Love you all Best!

Cheers,
Cathi

#82350 - 11/02/06 12:45 PM Re: Danita
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dots,

You are right about carrying my sanctuary with me.

I have to tell you ladies, it has been 8 months since "the big discovery" and I am amazed where God has carried me in this timeframe.

I find myself 5-10 times a day thanking God outloud for all he has done for me.....I am in such a place of peace. It is just supernatural.

I know that all my friends praying for me and supporting me has made a huge difference! Thank you ladies, I don't take it lightly.

No "cabanna boys" in Mexico Chatty (LOL).....just books, girlfriends, beach, sleep, no duties, no kids....fun! Can't wait!

anywho - I'm going to go find out what else is going on with you guys....

going forward with extreme joy,

danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#82351 - 11/02/06 03:10 PM Re: Danita [Re: Danita]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
And we're lucky to go foward WITH you. The vacation sounds heavenly!

#82352 - 11/02/06 03:56 PM Re: Danita [Re: jawjaw]
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Danita, the trip sounds like it's going to be awesome. Wish I could meet you there!
((HUGS))

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#82353 - 11/03/06 12:54 AM Re: Danita [Re: Songbird]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I, like Eagle Heart, have been thinking of her for three days now. She's stronger than she thinks she is if we're feeling her. I been talking to her out loud in the mornings because she's been so heavy on my mind. God Bless.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#82354 - 12/20/06 01:49 PM Re: Danita [Re: Saundra]
Danita Offline

Hi Gals,

Here am I.

I have been without a computer for almost 2 months - someone should have just amputated my right arm. LOL

I finally broke down and financed a dell laptop - I am laying cozy in my bed with my wireless baby! wooohooooo.

Well, the trip to Mexico was one of the best trips I have ever taken. Perhaps it was becuz I only had to worry about me me me! It was relaxing, beautiful, and just plain wonderful.

I have a story....."a funny thing happened on the way back from the courthouse".

Last weds was sapposed to be our final appearance before the court for our legal seperation. In colo. a legal seperation is handled just like a divorce, except you can't remarry until you put the divorce through.

I've been feeling like I am just OVER this whole marriage thing - and wanted to turn the seperation into a divorce NOW. I had felt I had been "led" to file for seperation first, then if HE still didn't make any advances towards reconciling - to file for divorce in March (it would be one year since the insanity started). Well, I battled what I wanted, and what I felt led to do - and I decided to be obediant to what I believed was right. So I left everything as a seperation.

Anywho, we went before the judge, got our papers, and walked out. As I was driving away to go meet a girlfriend for dinner, I looked down at my papers and they said DIVORCE not SEPERATION. Wooo hoooo. the court made a mistake.

I was just shaking! IT IS FINISHED! I am a LIBERATED woman. And let me tell you, I feel like a new person. Like I've been let out of a long prision sentance..and I'm free at last!

I called him the next day (becuz I knew he wouldn't look at the papers, and I thought it might be good for him to know we are divorced)...he gave me the ole, "well, I was thinking last night how this whole thing is so unfair to you -- keeping you hanging -- so it's proably a good thing. I'm relieved for you". arghhhhh!

I was like, "OK", and changed the subject. LOL!

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I'm not working for the airline - it was consuming my life. It is just too important that I be here for my kids. They are doing exceptionally well - they have such precious hearts. They just want me to be happy.

I am working my send out cards business with every ounce of my being (thus I needed a computer). I am having fun sharing it with businesses showing them how it can help them build their clientel base, and keep the customers they have.

I feel good!

wooo hoooo

hugs,
danita

p.s.. "I'm baaackkkk"!!!!!

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#82355 - 12/20/06 02:22 PM Re: Danita [Re: Danita]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Danita, you sound so happy! What a relief, and what a wonderful vacation you had!

Very nice to have you back, and I wish you every success!

Kathy

#82356 - 12/20/06 03:58 PM Re: Danita [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Danita: So glad you are happy and remaining strong. God has surely carried you through... May you have a wonderful christmas and may you enjoy each day as the blessing it is.
NABBW & NAWW

#82357 - 12/20/06 07:52 PM Re: Danita [Re: Songbird]
Princess Lenora Offline

Danita, thank you for letting us know your story. Is your daughter living with you? Under your beautiful pic it says that you are in Denver. How could the courts make a mistake? At least it was in your favor. Love and Light, Lynn

#82358 - 12/20/06 08:04 PM Re: Danita [Re: Princess Lenora]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Danita what is the send out card business? PM or email me okay? Always looking for ways to promote my business.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved