The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 101 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#82329 - 08/20/06 11:30 PM Re: Danita [Re: Danita]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Danita, your faith shines through your words. I am praying for you and yours. As difficult as it is to see some of our children's decisions, prayer does more than anything else. I admire your trust in the Lord and know that God is already answering your prayers. Keeep holding on to God and he will take you where you can continue to shine brighter than ever for him!

Oh, and that poem touched my heart too! Beautiful!!
NABBW & NAWW

#82330 - 08/24/06 06:12 AM Re: Danita [Re: Songbird]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Danita, I hope your daughter will learn what she needs to from this decision, without being harmed in any way.

The poem is very "true."

Poet and essayist

#82331 - 09/15/06 10:56 AM Re: Danita [Re: meredithbead]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi everyone,

Thought I would post an update...and if anybody has a few extra prayers to send up - I would appreciate it.

Well, I think I am at the "anger" stage of the grief process (after 6 months, it is probably about time). I had a total meltdown 2 days ago - threw things, slammed doors, yelled at the top of my lungs "I am NOT o.k." all at the "man" who is on his way out of my life. (this is so unlike me)

He is so non-chelant (however you spell that world) about destroying our family, and walking away becuz he does not want to be married anymore. (really he just wants to screw around - and I won't let him have both). It is just mind boggeling.

I will have my own place by Nov 1st - and I know that will make a big difference in my mental state. I won't have to see him every day, and know when he doesn't come home - or when he goes out.

I am trying to pull myself out of the "depressive funk" I have found myself in this last couple of weeks...I keep reminding myself to keep my eyes up!

On a good note, I took my two precious teenagers on an "air trip" (I have wings now, ya know)...we hopped on a couple of planes last Sunday and went to Disneyland for my 41st Birthday. I so needed to do something special for myself this year. I will never forget that quick trip - I was just in tears walking into the "magic kingdom".

So anywho, that is what is new with me. I LOVE my job at the airport (though I hate being a working stiff. lol)...and as a whole, I know that my life is going to be blessed from here on out!

hugs to ya'll...

I'll try to find myself posting in another area soon!

Danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#82332 - 09/15/06 09:37 PM Re: Danita [Re: Danita]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Danita, We do all love you so much, you are so dear to all our lives and we hold you in our hearts and our prayers. I know because you and I discussed your marriage long ago, at length how unhappy you are to lose him, well not him as he is now, but the him you once admired and adored. It will get better, slowly but it will. We are here for you anytime night or day. You know you can call me at any hour just to talk, scream or whatever you need. You are the innocent one in all this, you and the kids. God see's your pain and will eleviate it as he sees fit. You are so beautiful, inside and out,(I met you) so I know. It's the Mountain Man (private joke) that is guilty and will pay the price once he gets out there and see's what (trash) awaits him, yuk!!! He will curse the day he went nuts, he is you know, NUTS!!! Fly high Danita, with or without your wings..
Love you, HUGS!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#82333 - 09/15/06 10:08 PM Re: Danita [Re: chatty lady]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
So many people have been where you are, including moi. I will tell you this. IT DOES GET BETTER. Hold your head high, Danita. Carry on with YOUR purpose and don't give him room in your heart, except for forgivness. If not now (I know it's hard) then later.

You are a strong woman and will survive. I am sure of this!

As Chatty stated, we're here and we're your extended family if you need us. Sending lots of love your way for you and the children!

JJ

#82334 - 09/16/06 12:12 PM Re: Danita [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Oh Danita, it was so great to hear your voice last night. (We spoke about an Arbonne order.) I could tell by the strength in your voice that you've still got that strong will and determination to survive and thrive due to your abundant faith. While you may feel down in the dumps, please know you are an inspiration to many of us here.

I congratulate youfor taking the kids to Disney for your birthday.That's beautiful. I am so grateful to hear your daughter went too. What a blessing.

I know we aren't suppose to wish time away, but I can't wait for November 1 to arrive for you. If you can make it while having to see his comings and goings, just think about how much better you will be when you aren't involved with those constant reminders.

Danita, since meeting you face to face and witnessing in these forums how you are working things out for your best and the best of you children, I know God holds a tremendous future for you. Keep the faith girlfriend. You are strong, wise, witty and devoted to Him, so you WILL be okay.

#82335 - 09/17/06 12:06 AM Re: Danita
Danita Offline

You girls are just so darn percious. You have me in tears.

Thank you for speaking words of blessing and faith over my life (and my children)....believe it or not, such encouraging words have given me a vision for my future.

I'm with you Dots about wishing away the time -- I'm trying NOT to do that, but looking forward also to throwing a "new beginings party" at my new home. MY home, which will be filled with MY fathers' spirit!

Knowing the three of you, as I do...haven't there been times in your life when you've just said to God, "ahem, Lord, I know trials brings about character...but, um...I think I have ENOUGH character already"!!! LOL

I do know that I have an even newer level of compassion for people - more deapth, I suppose.

My heart breaks for the mountain man, litterally. He is an empty, broken, bankrupt shell......I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to walk in his shoes for one day. Believe it or not, I think I've forgiven him (right from the begining, if that is possible)...I believe one of my gifts is "grace"....I don't hold grudges, I don't think badly of people (even when they deserve it). I pray that God would bring him to a place of surrender, and that he would rebuild his life with GOD at the center - and that he would be healed and totally restored. I have no personal vision to have him in my life - but I am totally available to whatever God has for me down the line!

Well Chatty, JJ, and DOTS...thanks for the extra prayers..and encouragement....I'm going to take a look at other forums and see if there is somewhere else for me to post!

hugs, hugs, and more hugs,
danita

I thank God for the deep connection and relationship that he has given me in friends like you all. For me, life is all about loving, giving, connecting.

#82336 - 09/18/06 01:38 PM Re: Danita [Re: Danita]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Danita: I continue to pray for you and your loved ones. It's good to know you enjoyed the trip to such a beautiful place.

I'm glad you'll soon have a place of your own and know it will be the beginning of new blessings unfolding in your life. You are a woman of faith and compassion. Certainly the Lord has a superb plan for your life. Never give up!Continue trusting in him and He will fulfill His purpose in you! (Read Psalm 38).

I wish for you a day filled with hope, strength, peace and the wonderful promises of direction from above!
NABBW & NAWW

#82337 - 09/23/06 06:22 PM Re: Danita [Re: Songbird]
Danita Offline

Hi guys,

Well, it looks like on Octber 12th I will be moving into my new place. We found a rental that pretty well meets my kids and my needs.

I am excited, frightened, and sad all at once. I still can not fathom that I am at this place..

Anywho, please continue to pray for my kids and I. I physically need to be quickened to do all that I need to do - to keep things afloat.

hugs,
danita

#82338 - 09/23/06 06:29 PM Re: Danita [Re: Songbird]
49erDonna Offline

Loc: California
Danita is in my prayers - thanks for putting out the request - you are so caring!

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved