The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 141 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#82299 - 07/27/06 07:52 PM Re: Danita [Re: Dianne]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Danita,
I'm so sorry that this is happening to you but want to wish you luck with your new job and your new life.
My prayers are being added to the list.
Stay strong!

#82300 - 07/28/06 12:24 AM Re: Danita [Re: TVC15]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well now you know ladies what I have known and been upset about since meeting our beautiful Danita here in Vegas in June. She confided her problem to me and I was so sad for her and unable to come up with any real answers although we talked and talked. Some men are just plain nuts and this man has done unforgivable things to this wonderful kind and loving woman. I have been praying for her and hoping the new job will bring her joy and opportunity to put this sorrow behind her which won't be easy because it snuck up on her. Sometimes we suspect and other times we haven't a clue and thats the worst. I am saddened to know that unfortunately Danita is not alone and I am in contact with two other women having marital difficulties as well. I guess being single is the safest way to be these days...There are some good men out there so if you have one even though he may not be perfect, hang on to him and cherish him because the majority of them are as--oles!!

Edited by chatty lady (07/28/06 12:30 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#82301 - 07/28/06 07:00 AM Re: Danita [Re: chatty lady]
JaMaPh Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Az
There is nothing that is 'unforgiveable'. Since Jesus forgave us our sins, there is nothing for us, that we cannot forgive.

Danita mentioned he wouldn't mend his ways, that's another thing, but being forgiven is not an option, it's a commandment.

Danita, I worked with a gal named Danita in Sacramento once.

Janine Marie
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Like real life stuff? Go here:
http://www.my-walk-with-God.com

#82302 - 07/31/06 02:00 PM Re: Danita [Re: JaMaPh]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Danita, happy to see you are enjoying your new job. I'm not surpriaed. SInce meeting you, I feel as though you are the type of person who enjoys most everything in life. Keep trudging forward. God heals all wounds and I'm grateful for your faith in the great physician.

#82303 - 08/02/06 09:26 PM Re: Danita [Re: Songbird]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Anyone heard from our Boomer Bud?
chick

#82304 - 08/02/06 09:28 PM Re: Danita [Re: chickadee]
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
No, and I sent her an email many days ago, letting her know when I'd be in her area and hoping to meet with her. She's probably been busy with her training.

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#82305 - 08/03/06 02:54 PM Re: Danita [Re: Bluebird]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Danita, I'm sorry you're going through a divorce,as it is not what one hopes for. But I'm glad about your new wings. May God heal your wounds and take you forward each day, to new heights. He will see you through. Keep the positive attitude. It makes a difference! Blessings and a tru boomer hug (((( )))))!
NABBW & NAWW

#82306 - 08/04/06 12:20 PM Re: Danita [Re: Songbird]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Anyone heard from Danita? I am picturing her running back and forth to the airport for her new job, while caring for the kids and selling Arbonne every opportunity she gets. I hope I'm right!

#82307 - 08/05/06 02:47 AM Re: Danita
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi gals,

Here am I.

I just got home from Seattle tonight - flew in on my new wings. Graduated with flying colors(excuse the pun)...hated to come home to reality.

In seattle I was "one of the kids"...felt like I was 20 again, living in a hotel, eating out, no responsibilities. LOL. I COULD live like that! (isn't that horrible!)

I spent Weds. evening with our amazing Lynne (spelling? sorry)...she is just a doll. She came and picked me up - took me to her "turf" and showed me paradise. I figure it'll be about 3 years till I move to Seattle - it is just lovely! Lynne is a beautiful woman - who is a joy to be around....we tooled around in her convertable, ate a wonderful dinner by the water, and took a short tour of a 1910 wooden tug boat. Sooo much fun, so little time.

Anywho, I am doing well. God is on the throne and in charge. It IS a juggeling act Dots - but it is going well.

I got an amazing email from my 17 year old before I went back to training - it made me cry. She talked about how watching me handle this "situation" gracefully has blessed her beyond words...and that I'm her hero. OMG, is that precious or what.

Thank you for your kind words, your thoughts, and your prayers. I am the most blessed person on the planet.

I am hoping to catch up with bluebird tomorrow (I'm a busy girl, aren't I (LOL))))...she'll be in Denver.

anywho, I'm off to bed - exhausted...just wanted to check in and send my love.

You girls are precious in a huge way. I hope you know that!

hugs,
danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#82308 - 08/05/06 02:25 PM Re: Danita [Re: Danita]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
CONGRATS!

I love coming here and finding a note from you, miss social butterfly person. Good for you on all counts, especially the note from your daughter. She has had some great influence in her young life and that's you hun, this is obvious. How caring of her!

Drop in when you can land for a bit.

JJ

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved