The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 151 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#81603 - 04/05/06 01:38 AM Dreams
ChristinaR Offline

Loc: Kentucky
When you have a dream that has you late spouse in it does it comfort you or does it make you feel depressed? I have had several lately. Partly because the anniversary of his death is drawing near and they always make me feel very sad for the entire day afterward.

#81604 - 04/05/06 03:58 AM Re: Dreams
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
This is so odd because last night I dreamed of my 2nd husband who passed away. We use to argue every now and then and I would leave the house in a huff and go dancing or out to dinner with girlfriends but on the long ride home I'd have plenty of time to think about it. When I'd get home and everyone was peacefully asleep I would slide into bed and put my arm around his waist. I would say "sorry" and he would ask if I was alright and then we'd make love. The next day all was wonderful. I dreamed we had argued and I was looking all over for him to love and forgive me but I couldn't find him and was frantic. It depressed me and made me feel sad and empty.

[ April 04, 2006, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#81605 - 04/05/06 05:54 AM Re: Dreams
browser57 Offline

Loc: Michigan
I had lunch with my SIL today. She lost her husband in October. Today would have been her 25th wedding anniversary - and I was a little unsure about what to do for her. We did go to lunch and shopped - but oddly enough, the subject of the anniversary never came up.

She told me about a dream she had recently. She saw her husbands face - looking directly at her. He had tears streaming down his face, and never spoke. She said he was radiant and peacefull. She is sure that he wanted her to know that he is OK and that he misses her.

It is my belief that in death the spirit never leaves - going on to another dimension out of our physical realm. I also belive that we all have a 'sixth sense' that we barely have a clue about. If we did, we might find that our loved ones are as close to us as a soft breeze brushing our cheek - always.

#81606 - 05/04/06 07:04 AM Re: Dreams
AzGaye Offline

Loc: Arizona
I have dreamed about my late husband a few times since he passed away 2 1/2 years ago. It doesn't upset me; I feel in some ways as if it is a contact in an obscure way. I've dreamed about other friends and relatives who are gone as well and a couple of times visited a place where I think the departed were stopping for a bit--like a sort of way station--in a dream. It was very odd but also comforting in some ways.

AzGaye

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved