Hi, my name is Stacey Shannon and I am a free-lance journalist based in Indiana. I recently talked with Dotsie who said it would be OK for me to post in here.

I’m looking for empty nesters who might be interested in answering a few questions for me. As a free-lancer, I’m working with a book publisher called Hundreds of Heads Publishing. They make a series of books that use quotes from “regular” people who have been there, done that. They’re advice books that are kind of like “Chicken Soup for the Soul” meets the Dummies books.

Right now I’m working on "How to Survive Your Empty Nest." I’m looking for people who might be interested in answering questions on this topic. Questions range from how to handle inevitable changes, what is most difficult, what is easiest, how relationships change and so on.

I can only use three quotations per person per book, so I would have only three or four questions for each person. The quotations can range in length from one or two sentences to a paragraph. I send the questinos through e-mail or we can find a time to talk on the phone. It’s whatever is easiest.

If you’d like to check out more information about Hundreds of Heads Publishing, you can visit them online at http://www.hundredsofheads.com. For more information about me and my free-lance work, you can visit my own site at http://www.writtencreations.net.

You can choose how you'd like your name to appear in the book. I can use your full name, first name only, initials or you can chose to be anonymous. That’s completely up to you. The only other thing I will need is for you to complete a short form giving me permission to use your comments in the book.

Please feel free to respond to this post or contact me through e-mail at stacey@writtencreations.net. I'm also working on a book title, "How to Survive Your Aging Parents" if anyone is interested in answering questions for that. (You can answer for both topics, if you'd like.)

Thanks so much for your time and have a good day!